Love potion No. 9 -NR

Warning: 

Words:

*Inspired by the song: "Love Potion No. 9" By- The searchers* My mom made me listen to this in the car and I had this idea. Not that great, but whatever. So, the songs at the top. Enjoy!

Background: You took up the occupation of a gysp, because you've always had a witchy way with odd potions and spells.  You always go to this cute little café for coffee, and every day you see a beautiful red head. You walk to work and get started on the life that's normally there. Your famous because everything you say comes true. Little did you know that red head followed you and asks for advice. You give her some potion, but it went unexpected. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to your usual alarm and cut it off. You know if you don't get up now, then you're going back to sleep, so you get up and take a shower, and get ready for the day. You go to the little café and as usual and the pretty red head, who has big emerald, green eyes and she's just so perfect. She's there every morning before me and is still there when I leave. We've seen each other for so long, but never say something. Sometimes I think she's staring at me, but I can't tell for sure. We're on smiling at each other terms. We haven't said a word to each other, but I want to get to know her. I got my coffee and sat down at a table close to the door. I finished my coffee, and left, but as I did, the red head also got up. 

The drive to work was weird, I could've sworn that I was being followed. I got into work, and put on my hat, and got ready to attend the long line.  It was the end of the day, and I was almost done with the line. Ok, I have one more.  Then the red head woman walked in. 

y/n: Hi, how are you?

Red head: Hi, I'm good, my names Natasha.

Y/n: So, what are you here for? Palm reading? Future telling? Advice?

Nat: Some advice, I guess. I wanted to get a physics opinion of this, because my friend said you helped her with this kind of stuff. 

Y/n: Ok, so tell me about this girl.

Nat: So, there's this girl that I see all the time, she's very different then everyone else, but a good different. She doesn't like to talk much. And she doesn't know me very well, and I'm a flop with chicks. *This is part of the song*

Y/n: Let me see your palm. *Nat gives her, her palm and y/n draws little magical signs with her fingers* What you need is Love Potion Number Nine. *Y/n winks*

Y/n goes over to the sink and starts to make the potion. It smelled like turpentine, and looks like Indian Ink, but you put it into a little bottle, and give it to Natasha. Natasha takes it and drinks it, she had little pink hearts in her eyes. Next thing you knew she was out of the shack and running around. You start to clean up a little. 

Time skip- There's a knock at your door.

Y/n: Hello officer. What can I do for you?

Natasha: He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine!

Officer: I hear that your responsible for her like this, so take care of her. She kissed one of our officers down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine. 

Y/n: Ok, I'm sorry, I'll take her off your hands.

*The officer leaves*

y/n: Now I have to figure out how to get this potion to wear off somehow.

Nat: I have a few ideas

Y/n: Oh really, I don't even know your name, and what about that girl you wanted to get.

Nat: Hi, my names Natasha, and Suprise!

Y/n: I'm y/n- *She kisses you with passion, and love. You guys are making out, then a knock on the door, but you ignore it. Tony, Sam, Steve, Wanda, Bucky, and Bruce walk in*

Tony: Natasha! Where were you we were supposed to meet Fury for the meeting, you never show-... Oh uh, looks like you've been busy

Nat: Really guys. Go away!

Wanda: Everybody out! Let's leave these two love birds. *She turns to Nat* You have to introduce her to everyone. *She turns to you* Hi, I'm Wanda

Everyone leaves and you and Nat takes things even further

The end

Sorry, that it's not that good, but I already had this started and thought I might as well finish this. Have a good day/ night <3