Coffee shop

Summary: You work at a coffee shop, and Natasha goes there all the time. You decide to change up the morning. Just a short cute one-shot.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/n pov:

Beep beep beep

I hit snooze on my alarm clock for the 3rd time. My eyes slightly opened and I saw that I had to leave in 5 minutes.

I shot out of bed and quickly threw on some jeans, a shirt, a pair of socks, and some shoes. As I ran out of my apartment door, I grabbed my keys and locked my door.

There was some traffic, but it wasn't terrible. I parked and got out of the car, and entered the building. I then clocked in and threw on my apron.

I knew exactly when Natasha walked in every day. She was the highlight of my morning. She'd walk in at about 8, and order a medium black coffee. I would never talk to her except for the scripted stuff I have to say: Good morning, what can get you, a name for that order, and ok it'll be out in a sec. That's it, every day.

That has to get annoying to hear every single morning, but I am required to say that. I could do something different. I found a coffee cup of pens in front of me and got an idea.

Third person:

You took a pen and a cup sleeve and started writing a little letter to Natasha. You don't anything about her except her coffee order, what she looked like, and her name. It took a little bit, but you finished writing at 7:55.

Hi. Have a good morning. Enjoy your black coffee.

Sure it was small, but what else could you have said?

She walked in and ordered her black coffee. You made it and handed it to her, as she was about to turn and walk away, she stopped and smiled. Then kept walking.

You started doing this for a long time and you felt like you needed to write something for her just to see her smile.