Stop in the name of the law

Summary: You're both cops. Well, you're towards the end in training. But when you pull someone over, Nat gets a little Jelious.
****

Second pov:
Nat and y/n were waiting on more calls to come in. After what left like hours, the chief sent you two to do ticket duty. So, basically, sit around in a car instead of a spinny chair.

Sense you're still technically in training. You have to follow Nat around.

She pulls up into a side road, hidden by a few bushes and trees. And you sat. For a long time. Until finally, out of nowhere, a car goes super fast past you. Nat jumps to turn the siren on and follow this person.

After some time, which was really weird, they finally pulled over and stopped. Both of you walked to the driver side. Nat wanted you to take charge in this one. You knock on the window, signaling for them to roll it down. As you were looking at the notebook you had in your hands, you began your speech:

Y: You were going way too fast back there. 30 over the speed limit. So, buddy, what do yo-

Immediately, you stop talking. Frozen as you see the face that scarred you multiple times. He's the reason you became a Police Officer.

Nat looked at you, wondering why you weren't chewing his ass out. She decided to take over

N: Listen here, I'm going to need your license and registration.

She leaned over to you to get his license plate number. As she continued to talk to him, you walked to the back of his truck, and you scribbled down the number.

When you got back, Nat had him out of the car and facing towards the truck with his stomach on the truck. She put cuffs on him, meaning he was getting aggressive. She told you to supervise him so she can put his number in the system from her car.

When she was out of earshot, he said something that made your skin crawl.

Ex: Listen here, babe. I don't think you want another one of my punishments. If I get arrested, I will find a way to get out, and when I do, I will personally find you again and cut off every limb you have, starting with your fingers. Don't test me again.

You freeze. Yes, he's found you before. After you escaped his little:"fun house". He basically abused you physically, sexually, and verbally. He thought it was fun.

You just stood there, scared to death. Until, Nat threw a hard punch right into the side of your exes head. That left you slightly more relieved.

N: You get in the car and drive back to the station, I'll take care of him and his truck.

And that's what you did. At first, you were confused as to why, but you were on the verge of throwing up and having a panic attack. You made it back to the station and sat in the office, waiting for Nat to get back.

Nats pov:
He did not say that to my trainee. She's MY trainee. It's my job to protect her. Why else isn't she done with her training? A little bribe and Fury will settle for anything and keep it a secret. I researched her from the moment I met her. I found all the files and cases surrounding her being abused by this dumb excuse of a human.

I took his truck and drove it to this little cabin my family used to own. We went to the basement, and I tied him to the chair. Once he woke up, I cut off his fingers, toes, then foot and arms. Slowly letting him feel only a fraction of the pain MY girl feels.

After some time, he dies. I leave everything there and call my sister to pick me up.

Y/n pov:
Nat walks in with a cup of coffee and offers some to me. I, at first, refused because she was already drinking out of it. But when she gave me that glare she gives, when you don't do as she says, you took a few sips as her arm snakes around your shoulder. You know what? I don't hate this.

Nats pov:

I LOVE THIS.
***
I'm sorry. I started work, and it's slowly killing me more than anything else before. I'm really done with everything rn, but I actually like this story. I've been reading Yandere stuff, so there you go. I do have a few more ideas with DarkxAvengers, but that's a lot of writing. I'll hopefully update soon again. Have a good day/night 🩷 ❤️🩷