Cigarettes

Warning: Cursing, fighting? Cigarettes?
Words:

Summary: The team found you when you were 16, and took you in. Every since that day Nat and Wanda tried and act like a parent figure, but your stubborn. One night, you sneak out and smoking behind a building near the compound after a fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

Wanda and Natasha are still trying to get me to go shopping or go out to eat with them. But after they made me go to school, I'm constantly exhausted or to stressed to do anything. It's not that I don't want them to be "mother figures", it's just, I never even had a mom before. I was born into Hydra, and I was taken from my mom as soon as I was born and they were planning to kill me, but they changed plans at the last minute.

Tonight, they wanted to go out and watch a movie, or go shopping. I told them i couldnt because of homework. Well, that wasn't a complete lie. I did have homework, but in school recently, these girls were being really annoying and when I called them out, they wanted to fight. They scheduled a time and place- 4:30 in the alley of this sketchy building. Schools not all that bad though, I do have like, 3 friends, and they let me borrow their cigarettes, so their cool.

I was sitting at my desk studying for my test for math tomorrow, and i also have my test for reading in a few days after that. I was very stressed. Nat and Wanda walk into my room with smiles on  their face.
Wanda: Hey, come on, take a break, you've been studying for 2 hours and it's time for us to have some fun.
Nat: Yeah, you can always study tomorrow, but we have to go out and do something.

I can tell their trying, trying to bond with me about something, or at least have some fun and go out, but it's almost time for that fight and I think backing down and never showing is going to make me look like I'm scared and I'm not, so I have to do that later.
Y/n: Sorry, but my test is tomorrow and im really busy.
Eventually after some exuses, they left. And now its time to sneak out.

I put on some clothes that aren't to restricting so if a fight actually does break out, and my hoodie so i can carry a few things, and now I'm ready. And I brought a box of cigs, my phone and headphones. After I thought the cost was clear, I ran to the elevator. I made it out of the compound, and started walking while listening to music.

I found the alley and walked down it, and there was Jessica, Charlie, and Tessa. As soon as they saw me they got up in my face and yanked the headphone out of my ears.
Jessica: I thought you weren't going to show up. Listen here bitch, you and your mysterious lame ass doesn't tell us what to do.
Y/n: Your whole group of "friends" are the most annoying people in school, and everyone knows that, their just scared to actually say something.

That's when Jessica punched me in the face, and then Tessa pushed me over and started kicking me. I know I promised to not hurt people anymore, but I'm not going to let these prissy privileged bitches boss me around. So I catch Tessa's foot and pushed it away, so she fell. I got up and kicked Jessica in the back of her leg, but then Charlie pulls my hair and starts slamming her fist into my face. I gave her a hard punch to the gut and she leans over pain. I notice my nose and lips is bleeding, but the girls backed off and said, "Shes so wierd." I staying in the alley and started smoking to calm my nerves.

Nats Pov:
Me and Wanda have been trying to get y/n to do something, anything. But she blows us off everytime. As soon as Wanda saw y/n she wanted to be like a mother to her, and being her girlfriend kind of makes me a part of that. I don't mind, I just wish y/n would come out of her shell, or to be honest just talk to us. Even a hello or what's for dinner would be great. After me and Wands asked about going out again, she said she has a bunch of tests and other things to study for, and maybe tomorrow, which is what she always says. Wanda still wanted to watch a movie so we were in our room and was watching something, then I got a notification from the RING doorbell, saying there was activity, and I checked the camera. It was y/n putting her headphones in. I raced downstairs and everyone else was confused as to why y/n was out too.

I walked out of the compound, but I didn't see her. Wanda came out and we started to walk around and look for her.

Time skip- like 20 mintues later. Idk.

We have been walking around and still no sign of y/n. As we walk we both smell the strong smell of a cigarette, we've smelled cigarette smoke before but this one was strong. We were still determined to find y/n so we powered threw, but as we pass a building. Leaning against it was y/n with a cigarette in her hand and her headphones in. As she bobs her head, the smoke comes out of her mouth in long clouds of smoke. Me and wands walk up to her, and the moment she sees us her eyes go wide. She knew she messed up.

Y/n pov:

Oh shit. That's Wanda and Natasha, their going to kill me, I pull my hood over my head and start walking away hoping they don't see me. As I walk away trying to loose them I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

Natasha: Going somewhere y/n? I thought you had tests to study for

Y/n: Well, I do, but um, something came up and -

Wanda: Came up! We saw you smoking against a building, your only 16. What could've came up that you stopped studying for? How many times have you been sneaking out? You know someone could find you....

To spare you the details of her chewing my ass out, she finished her rant and didn't even let me answer any questions. They took the box of cigarettes and threw them away, then dragged me back to the compound.

As soon as I walk through the doors, everyone is at the door, they all looked disappointed in me, even Peter did, like he's the same age as me. Natasha had her hand around my arm and walked me past everyone to my room. *shits about to go down*

Wanda: Damn right shits about to go down. To start where did you get the cigarettes from?

Y/n: A few friends from school

Nat: So why were you out in the first place?

Y/n: I told you something came up, and if I mi-

Nat: What could've came up, smoking with your friends?

Y/n: No, at school these girls were being annoying so I said something to them and they wanted to fight, so that's what came up.

Wanda: And you didn't tell us. You should've told us and not have gone. Look at you nose and lip, your bleeding.

Nat: Wanda how about you go get the first aid kit for her? *Wanda left the room* Did you win?

Y/n: *Smiling* Of course I did.

Nat:Your still in trouble, but that's my girl. *Wanda came back into the room

Wanda: This is unacceptable, you can't just sneak out, that's dangerous, and you lied to us. *She says all this while she's cleaning the blood off your face* Does anything hurt? Is everything feeling OK?

Y/n: Yeah. I'm sorry

Nat: Well, I think a punishment is in order. You have to watch a movie with us and hand over the rest of your cigs.

Y/n: Fine, you drive a hard bargain.

For the rest of the night you three watched some movies and you did end up having a good time afterall. Maybe they wouldn't be that bad as mother figures.
_____________________________________

Well, ok. I don't really have that much to say. Life is going by so fast and to think I have to go to school next month is depressing. Anywayyyyysssss, good night/ day <3 to all you beautiful people