Jumanji

Summary: The video game Jumanji has shown up in the Avengers tower. While Tony was clearing out the Extra room, he found it.
*There's is no y/n, just a funny story*

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Third person:
Tony was clearing out the extra room. He moved boxes and just a bunch of random junk. But then he heard a thumping coming from one of the boxes. It was loud and it only got louder as he stepped closer. When he opened the box it stopped. There was an old gaming set, with 4 controllers. He took it out of the room and set it up in the Living area. The only other people in there was Natasha, Steve, and Yelana. Everyone else was on a mission.

Tony convinced everyone to play, so they picked up the controllers and chose their character. As soon as Tony pressed start, they started to feel lighter. Then everything went black for a moment.

The first person to fall out of the sky was Tony, but he was bald, and super strong. He stood there looking around, but couldn't see anyone or anything except for tall grass.

The second person to fall was Steve. He was short, and less muscular than before.

The third person to fall was Yelana. She fell on her back, which was hard to get up from since she was now a man. She started to stress.

Lastly, Nat fell, landing in her pose. She still had red hair and was wearing a tight red crop top with short shorts.

Yelana: Who are you people? And why do you know my sisters pose, don't tell me it's spreading!

Tony: Wait, your sister? Yelana? Is that you.

Lena: Yeah, who else would I be! Do I know you?

Steve: What is going on?

Nat: OK, everyone shut up! You *points at Tony* who are you?

Tony: I'm Tony, who are you?

Nat: I'm Nat. You *points at Lena* who are you?

Lena: I'm Yelana. So that's Steve?

Steve: Yeah, why am I so short?

Tony: Wow so sum it up everyone changed except for Nat.

Nat: What do you mean?

Tony: You still have red hair, and you're fit. Love the outfit by the way, it's better then the sweat pants and hoodie you wear 24/7.

Yelana: Yeah, why is your character hot? Look at me! I look like the Pillsbury dough boy.

Steve: Why am I this short!!?

Nat: Calm down munchkin, the more important questions in where are we?

Lena: Well, Tony's the tallest one, so what's over all this tall grass.

Tony: All I see is grass for miles, but there is a tree we could get a better advantage point.

*Everyone followed Tony towards the tree*

Steve: I got this. Step back *Tried to jump for a limp, but missed*

Nat: Let me try. *She super jumped really high and got to the top of the tree*

Tony: Ha! Got beat by a girl. *Pulled a Chris Evans and laughed while pushing his chest. Then the label thing appeared *

Lena: Wow what's that* Pushed hers* what is that! So I'm a nerd that has no endurance and can't be around the sun, heat or sand!

Nat: WHAT?!?

Tony: Nothing Nat, just keep looking.

Steve: I dont understand this it's so unfair, I wish I got at least be tall enough to reach a tree limb.

Tony: Ha! Suck it, I have no weaknesses. Damn, I'm a beast.

Nat: *Got down from tree* Wow, how'd you do that.

Tony: Just push your left boob.

Nat: 😑. Lena what do I do.

Lena: Push above you your left boob. Stark just wanted to be a perv. What else is new.

Nat: Wait, I'm basically the same! Dance fighting, karate, and t'ia chi.

Steve: *Finally stopped pouting and read his* What! How does anyone have cake, strength and speed as a weakness!!

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Idk why I wrote this. I watched Jumanji and wondered what the Avengers would do in this situation.  Anywayyyy, good day/ night <3