Crutches

Sum: You break your leg during a mission and need crutches, but Nat won't let you use them.

It's just a short cute one
***

Third person:
You are getting carried off the jet on a gurney. Nat, your girlfriend, was waiting for you but immediately got worried when she saw you. The doctors did some x-rays, and you were waiting for the results.

N: Are you ok? What happened?

Y: I'm fine. And it was stupid, I don't want to talk about it.

N: It's just me. What happened?

Y: No, it was dumb.

The doctor walks in and gives the second best case scenario, and it was broken. He put a cast on your leg and gave you crutches.

You were lucky the tower had an elevator. You got all the way to yours and Nats' room when you realized that you were hungry.

N: What would you like, and I can get it for you?

Y: I don't know, I'll have to see what we have.

You started to get up and grab your crutches, but Nat shook her head and took the crutches from you, and sat them in the corner. Then she picked you up, and you clung onto her like a koala.

Y: No! You're gonna drop me.

N: No, I won't. Just stop squirming

You gave up and let her carry you. It turns out Wanda made you your favorite dinner because you were injured, so everyone was eating at the table. Once you were done, you wanted to go to your room and take a nap, but you couldn't get up because you didn't get your crutches.

It was Nats night to do the dishes, and she despises doing the dishes, so she always starts early to try and get it done. You decide to just wait for her get done, but it was taking too long. You lay your head down on the table and went to sleep. Nat walked in while drying her hands. She looks at you and mentally scolds herself for forgetting to take you back to your room.

She picks you up and carries you all the way back. She lays you down gently and decided it was time to take a nap, too.

Y/n pov:
If you were wondering what happened. I fell as soon as I stepped out of the jet, I tripped down the stairs.
***

I think it's obvious that I want to take a nap. In the words of the three year old, I babysit, "I'm done playing! I'm ready to go to bed now." That was the moment I knew we would be besties forever. Also, there's a pink heart now. Anywayyyyysssss, have a good day/night 🩷