Some people can change

Warning:
Words:

Summary: You are a villian and the Avengers have been trying to get you for almost a year. You do eventually become a hero, but your stubbornness get in the way.
_____________________________________

Third person:
You were on your way to sneak your way into the Manhattan museum, which has very expensive and valuable things in it. You've studied this place, like you do with everywhere you rob from. You came in every opportunity you had to just look around for what you wanted, where to enter and leave, look for another route, see where the security cameras are , and see the different schedules. Thats what makes your robberies so perfect. You never get caught, because you know where your going. You always leave intervals of when you do these. If it's to often people can catch on, and if not enough, no one would take me seriously. You would wait every other week. Nornally the news hasnt died down from the last, but it's not as important anymore. You've been doing this for a few years, and have even became a hit man a few months ago.

The whole reason you started doing this is because you hate being told what to do, or being forced to do anything. So the hit man job is a little annoying, but you do get to let your anger out and it definitely pays very well.

Y/n pov:

I got to the building went to the roof and there was glass, just like how I observed. I put this big suction cup and stick it to the thick lawer or glass, and attached it to the pulli system I set up. I cut a hole in the roof, which was a little difficult, but it didn't have to be big. I got onto the piece of glass and it slowly started to fall sending you down gently onto the museum floor. I went around and found the beautiful light green diamond, that was found in Manhattan in 1848, when the Gold Rush happened in Cali, no one realized there was a diamond here. I used fluffy gloves, and put it into my backpack. I pulled on the rope that was attached to the glass and it started sending me up. I did superglue the glass back on, surprisingly it didn't fall. And I was out, I made it home in time for my "boss" to give me an assignment.

The assignment was to kill a man named Philip Colson. The description on why only said that it was a personal thing, and I can't be given anymore information. Yeah, whatever, I put on my suit, it's leather, but it has belts and latches that I designed, to be able to climb buildings, and a few other options. I put my mask on, which covers my nose and mouth but my eyes are seen, the mask makes it where my voice in deeper, and I personally like it. Philip Colson, shortish to average man, super short hair. Wow what a description, could be anyone in the stupid town. It says he's going to be at the club, as he usually does on Thursdays. Then the "boss" said that I should be undercover bc I can't walk into a club and kill this guy, I need to get him out. Literally all that time getting my suit on. I take off my suit and throw on my black party dress that's really short. And I put a thigh holster on, and on the other one, a knife. I put my high heels on and walk to this club.

When I walk in, I see my target, and go to around him, first I want to study him, his moves, and his personality. Then I go up to talk to him, and after a few drinks and talking he followed me into an alley. Right as I pull out my knife, I got surrounded. I look and around at its some of the Avengers, like only 6 of them. I started running, zipping through different alleys and streets, I turn back to look for a sec and only see 4. I must've lost them of something. I kept running, I know there's woods around this corner, so go there, I turn again and see only 2. When i turn back, i see two redheads in my way. Turn right, there's the wierd arrow dude, I turn left, the guy with a Frisbee. Then turn back around and saw the tin can and the hammer guy. I turn to the red heads, they should be the easiest to get through. I start running towards them but the one in the leather suit, came at me. I'm a robber and a hitman, combat isn't my thing. But I still go for it, she tries to punch me, but I block it and then I try to punch her, but she easily blocked that, which confused her, I saw it in her face, she was confused, but I was frustrated. She did a quick move that got me on my stomach and she cuffed me.