Wait! -NR

Warning: short

Words: 400 (I thought it was going to be short)

Summary: You didn't want Nat to leave for a mission, so you were trying to keep her home for as long as possible, but she caught on. 

Y/n: Nat, are you ready? Do you have everything?

Nat: Yes, and yes. I'll be back

Y/n: Wait! Let me get you some water for after.

You run off and get her a water bottle. Leaving Nat smiling at how you are taking care of her.

Y/n: Here you go. Wait! Do you have your phone charger just in case?

Nat: Oh, I guess I don't

You drag her with you to get her charger. You got it then walked back to the jet.

Y/n: Wait! Did you have an extra hair-tie? *You were running out of ideas at this point*

Nat: Actually, I do. I should leave.

y/n: Wait! Did you- 

Nat: Y/n. I have to leave. I'm sorry, but I think I have everything. You never do this. Is everything ok?

Y/n: Yes. I just don't want you to leave. 

Nat: Thats sweet baby, but I have to leave, and I'll be back. I love you.

Y/n: I love you too. Wait!

Nat: Y/n, what is it now?

Y/n: My kiss goodbye?

*She rolls her eyes and kisses you. Then leaves*

Time Skip- She got back

*As soon as Jarvis alerts you that the Jet is back, you run to the Helipad, and see Nat running straight towards you. It scares you almost, but as soon as she gets to you, she hugs you*

Y/n: Hey Nattie, how was the mission?

Nat: I was really good, now come on and I'll make us hot coco, and I'll tell you about it.

Nat made Hot chocolate, and you both cuddled on the couch, and talked. Then you settled on watching a movie. In the middle of the movie, you fell asleep, and Nat carried you to your shared room.

A/n: Well, this is actually longer than I thought it was going to be honestly. But anywaysssss, how are y'all? I'm working on a book that I've had in my head since before I even knew about Wattpad. It's a Y/n X Natasha (I might be obsessed), but it also has TVD (The Vampire Diaries). Were y/n is Stefan and Damon's little sister and Katherine, and Rebekah is our ex's, and the Avengers don't know about any of it. I don't know if I should finish it and then publish it or do it in parts. 🤷‍♀️