Thanksgiving

Words: 473

Summary: Just a short one shot about how Thanksgiving in the Tower would go <3
Ik it's Thursday, but it's also Thanksgiving

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Tony:
He would be going around reminding everyone about the party he planned the day after Thanksgiving. Tony would also be making the guest list. Pepper would remind him that it's a holiday about giving thanks, so he'd drop whatever he was doing and spend time with Pepper, Peter, and Morgan.

Steve:
He would be spending the day with Bucky. He's thankful for still having his best friend around.

Sam:
He would be having his Thanksgiving at the tower, then to his Sister's. But while he waited for his first one, he'd probably be plotting a bunch of pranks with Yelana and Bucky.

Bruce:
He doesn't really celebrate Thanksgiving. Yes, he is thankful for things and his friends, but doesn't feel the need to eat till he passes out. So he gets a small plate and talk for a little bit, then go back to his lab.

Clint:
He'd be with his family. He would be playing around with his kids until Laura was done with Thanksgiving and called everyone in to eat.

Wanda:
She would be cooking most of the dinner. Being one of the best cook on the team, she wanted to make most of it. She's also just happy she doesn't have to clean since she cooked most of the food.

Loki:
He doesn't really like coming out of his room often (Relatable). But for Thanksgiving, and celebrating a small holiday is the only reason he came out. He even helped Wanda with some cooking.

Pietro:
He would be constantly speed running in and out of the kitchen to grab small bits of food. Wanda would end up catching him and trying to keep him out, but he kept coming back. Once he was done annoying Wanda, he was plotting pranks with Sam, Bucky and Yelana.

Thor:
I feel like Thor would be trying to talk to Loki. He would go around the compound and hug the living soul out of everyone. He also made hand turkeys with Morgan.

Yelana:
Obviously she would be pranking everyone. Mostly Nat, she thought it was hilarious. Yelana was thankful to have her family back together. Their parents were coming to the tower. Yelana had a whole line of pranks ready for Alexie

Natasha:
Most pranked by Yelana, but the rest of the time, she was constantly told to stay out of the kitchen. She didn't mind tho. She was thankful that she had this big family no matter how annoying everyone gets, she still loved them deep down.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey, I know this is different, but it's for Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving! Anywayyyyys, I hope you all have a good day/ night <3