Troublemaker PT.1- NR

Warning: Rape, scars from cutting, Natasha X Adopted!Female reader 

Words: 1260

Summary: You are an orphan; you steal stuff because you can't pay for it. You were just walking around and all of a sudden, a puppy was about to get hit, so you quickly saved it. You and Tony, start talking and he brought you back to the tower, and you get interrogated, Natasha ends up talking to you and that's were part 2 comes in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

You start walking around a gas station and pick up some things that will last you until next week. It's only a few snacks, but you can proportion yourself, so it'll last. You don't have a home, family, or money, this is the only thing you can do. The streets of New York are brutal. You slowly walk near the door, then you sprint out, and hear the alarms as you keep running. The man behind the counter calls out for you, but your already gone, so he calls the police. You are a big deal around town, everyone knows that there's been robberies from gas stations, and little stores, but there's also not that many picture of you. You're shocked to see that the Avengers have been called after you a few times. You made it to your hideout in an alley. In you little spot, you have a few pictures of your family. Your mom, dad, and you with your little sister.

When you were 11, you were at a sleepover, but you didn't really like the girl you were with, so you asked your mom to pick you up, your little sister had a soccer practice, so the whole family came, but got into a car accident, and they all died. Now, your 13, and have been blaming yourself ever since. You know there's no point in going into an orphanage, because no one every wants the older kids. 

Going for a walk was the only thing you could do to make you feel at least a little bit better, so you started walking, but you see a little puppy in the road, and there was a car coming. You scoop the puppy up in your arms and run across the street. Everyone was ok, you, and the puppy. The car stopped and a man came out, then you recognized him. Tony Stark. And then another man came out of the car. 

???: I'm so sorry, are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Tony: Happy! You almost hit the kid. Weres your glasses? You could'v- *He looks at you and recognizes you* You! You're coming with me

You were so confused. Before you knew it, you're in the back of Tony Starks car with a random puppy in your arms, and Tony is talking to Happy

Tony: You seriously can't tell. Thats the girls that's been robbing the gas stations and convenient stores. I can't believe it, after 2 years, we finally got her. 

Happy: Are you sure? I feel like if I was going to be a robber, then I wouldn't go with two random strangers in peace.

*You arrive at the compound and put into hand cuffs. You and the puppy are in a cell together. And a man and a women walk in. You instantly tense up. The streets are a terrible place, but then being a young girl with no one protecting her, a lot of guys make you do things you don't want to do. The man had an eyepatch, and a girl with brownish, red hair with green eyes walk in and her hands were glowing, you know that the girl is The Scarlett Witch, but the man, you don't, which doesn't help*

Man with eyepatch: So, you're the little troublemaker that's been causing trouble for 2 years. Hi, I'm Nick Fury. This is Wanda, and all we want to do is talk.

Y/n: Ok, about what?

Wanda: What's your name? *She sounded sweet, and like she was trying to be intimidating, but was obviously failing*

y/n: Y/n Y/L/N.  *The puppy sat in your lap and went to sleep*

Wanda: Thats a cute dog. Is it yours?

Y/n: No, but I didn't take it.

Fury: Enough small talk. How old are you? *He starts walking toward, you get really anxious*

Wanda put her arm out, stopping his from going any further.

Wanda: Hey, can you get Nat, and Yelana in here.

Fury: Why would we use our best agents for a thief.

Wanda: Fury, she's not comfortable, please, just get Nat and Lena

*Fury leaves and Natasha and Yelana enter*

Yelana: OMG! Fanny! I thought I lost you forever! *The dog wakes up and jumps out of your lap, and goes to the blond licking her face* How did you find her, I looked everywhere?

Y/n: She was just walking around. 

Wanda: Tony told me that you saved her from getting ran over. So, we need answers-

Yelana: Thank you so much! *She runs up to you and hugs you. But your hands are behind you back in cuffs, so you don't really do anything*

Nat: So, how old are you, y/n? And why are you going around steeling?

Y/n: 13, and because I don't have a choice. *You are very intimidated by the girl with red*

Wanda: What do you mean? *You stay silent. Not wanting to answer their questions*

Nat: Just look into her head, so we can put her in prison already.

You see Wanda put her hand to your head, and her first two fingers on your temple. It hurt too bad; you close your eyes tight. You start to see your family, and then it was you, walking home, because your parents never showed up. There was the car, and your parents, and sister's body, in the car. Your little spot in the alley. Then it showed the men on the streets and all the awful things they did to you. Then the cutting, you bring a pocketknife to your arm, and seeing the blood drip down. And then the pain from your head went away. You open your eyes and both you and Wanda are crying. 

Wanda: Oh my god. *She immediately hugs you; you're just sitting there being forced into this awkward situation. You hate talking about your feeling, but it felt good that you didn't even have to say anything for someone to know about all of it. She rolls up your sleeve revealing your scars and few days old cuts. She uncuffs you* Would you be ok with living here for a while. I think that would be the best thing for you.

*You just nod. You don't have anywhere else to go so why not. Natasha and Yelana are standing next to each other. Yelana still crying, but Nat just had glossy eyes. *

Natasha's Pov

Wanda showed me and Yelana what had happened to y/n, and I can't help but wonder, how long she had gone without a family, or someone to take care of her. All I wanted to do was protect this little girl. I know what it's like to not have a family. I want y/n to know that there are people that's there for her. I have an idea, but it's going to take a long time to get everything ready...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing, I've been busy, and for the slight cliffhanger, but I'm not feeling it. I had Wattpad on my phone, but it was taking up data, so my parents could see it, so I don't have it on my phone anymore. It shows up if I restrict it to not take data, and they can also see that. My schools spring break is later this month so, I'll have time to write then, but for now, not so much. ANYWAYYYYYYSSSS Have a good night/ morning/ evening! <3