High

Words:

Summary: Natasha is your mom and because of that, everyone thinks you're the "goody two shoes" since Natasha is so strict. You're tired of it, so you decide to change some things up. But your mom is not having it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov
I walked into school, tired from having movie night at the tower. I saw my best friend, Lexi. She came up to me and started talking about this girl, that's going around and giving students drugs or vapes and how she wanted to get one:

Lexi: So, you know that new girl, Ellen, she's giving kids vapes and weed for free! Like I totally want one.

Y/n: Lex, don't you think that's a little weird, she's giving them out for free. Don't be an idiot.

Lexi: Look, just because your a superhero or whatever doesn't mean you have to be like that all the time. Let loose, do something, anything that is against the rules

Y/n: Why do you even want one? You only vaped once, and that's because you were trying to show off. And you never smoked weed before. It's just strange that a NEW girl is giving FREE  stuff after being expelled from her past 2 schools.

Lexi: Oh, your just that good right? I'm getting one. You can just stay there or whatever.

Yeah, Lexi can be a little much but most of the time, she's actually a good friend, just not when she's trying to impress this guy, Jackson. She swears she doesn't like him anymore, but all the signs points in the other direction. What did she mean by me being that good?

Y/n: You do you. Hey, did you here about what happened between Melissa and Ryan.

Lexi: Omg, no, did they break up

I bunch of drama later and we has to go to class. But the only thing that stuck with me all day is the thought that I'm not cool enough to smoke. The thought of doing it was crossing my mind multiple times. I wonder what it felt like, and slowly got addicted to the idea of getting high.

Then lunch came...

Lexi: Hey bestie, I'll buy the pizza today

Y/n: Thanks, I'll get the drinks

We split up and got our stuff. We met back up exiting the mini market in our school.

Lexi: Omg, Mrs. Shrek is getting on my last nerves. Did she give your class those stupid guided notes?

Y/n: Yes! Like who learns like that

Lexi: Fr.

We talked and ate and laughed. Then this girl came up to me and her.

?: Hey, do you guy vape?

Lexi: Yeah? You need one?

?: No, I was wondering if you wanted one, or just a joint?

Lexi: Yeah actually we'll have both. Thanks!

She handed up the stuff like we were transferring a tampon. She said her name was Ellen, and if we needed more, then just ask. Then she walked away.

Lexi: Thanks for going along with it. You can always try, but if you don't, more for me.

Y/n: You know what, I'll meet you at your place 7 pm.

Lexi: Wait, are you serious? Yeah 7 works, just don't be lame and tell your mom about it. We're just hanging out😉

Y/n: Yeah, yeah, I'm not slow. Also, what do you mean, if she needed one? Do you have one?

Lexi: Yeah, I stole it from Jackson. He won't care.

Y/n: Oh, ok. Makes sense.

We ate lunch and everything was fine. We talked, and laughed all lunch.