Open the door- NR

Warning: Dark/ Mafia?XNatasha, kidnapping, Swearing, homophobic parents.

Words:

Summary: Natasha has been stalking you for a the entire school year. You and Nat are in college, but you don't really know her. But she knows everything about you. You always thought she just had a crush on you cuz you would catch her staring and you weren't wrong, she did have a crush on you, but you didn't know she LOVES YOU. She ends up kidnapping you, you lock yourself in a room, so Natasha has to get her friend Wanda to make a potion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov:
I'm in math class as usual, I saw a girl staring at me, with a smile. She's really pretty, but I can't tell 100% if she likes me. For all I know, she could be
staring at someone else. The bell rang and the professor dismissed everyone except me, so while everyone else was leaving, I was packing up my stuff.
Mrs. Gilburt: Y/n, you aren't doing that great, is there any reason for that?
Y/n: No, I guess, I've just fallen behind, I'll make everything up though.
Mrs. Gilburt: Ok, but if you don't you won't pass this semester.
I said goodbye, and walked out of the classroom, but as soon as I did, I felt
someone put something over my mouth. All I could smell was chemicals, and it all went black.
Nat's Pov:
I finally got her. She's going to be mine. I take her to my mansion (I work a huge side hussle). I cuff her to the bed, and lock the door to
my room, well, now our room. All I have to do is wait for her to wake up, so
I'll check the security camera in there occasionally, to see.
Y/n's Pov:
I woke up cuffed to a bed, and I started freaking out. Then she comes
through the door. I got even more scared, and it showed on my face,
because she said, "Hey, calm down, there's no need to be scared" I wasn't
convinced with her trying to calm me down, so I started kicking and yelling,
but she put a gag in my mouth and tied up my legs. I can't stay here.
Nat: Are you done yet? I'm not going to hurt you if you just behave.
Nat's Pov:
I can tell she's scared, but the life I'm planning to give her is way better than
what her normal one is at her home.
Nat: So, princess, what did Mrs. Gilburt want to say to you? *I took out the
gag*

Y/n: That's none of you fucking business *Nat slaps you*
Nat: Wrong answer, what did she say to you? Your dragging this out.
Y/n: All she said was that I was falling behind on my school work. Why do
you care, I don't even know you
Nat: Well princess, you can call me mommy
y/n: I'm not calling you that
Nat: You will, or you're going to get punished
Y/n: What are you gonna do, slap me again, I'm terrified. *The last part was
sarcastic, but she didn't like that*
I was furious, so I slapped her hard, and she passed out, great.
After 30 minutes, she woke up again, but didn't say anything.
Y/n Pov:
I'll admit, she can slap really hard, and it hurt, my cheek is still stinging.
Nat: Now, what's my name?
Y/n: I dont know *She slapped me a little less hard than last time* M-mommy *I gave in*
Nat: Good Girl. I'll be right back, I need to take care of something *As she's walking out she says* Behave
What is wrong with her. Thanks to my dad's police training camp, I broke out of the cuffs, and untied my legs. I went straight to a window, but it was locked, so I walked to the door, and it wasn't. I checked if the cost is clear and made a run for it. As I was running I ran into a room full of these huge, tall and stong guys, but up front was the red-head. She looked over at me and started to run towards me.
So, now her and all the other dudes were chasing me through the halls. Two of the guys caught up to me and stopped me. They held me still with a bruising tight grip. As she slowly walked towards me with a smirk on her face.
Nat: You know what, I'll admit, that was kind of stupid to expect the sheriff's daughter couldn't get out of cuffs. Clint and Steve, take her to her room, don't let her out, stand in front of the doors. I'll be there later.
Y/n: Bitch just let me go.
Nat: I'd watch the pretty little mouth princess, before Mommy does something about it.
And she walks away, the two guys, Clint and Steve take me to the room, and close the door. I'm assuming their standing there, so there's no way to leave. I have the great idea to block the door, so I put a chair from the desk, under the door nob. I would be lying if I say I'm not scared, but why would she do this, and why is she acting so weird. She never gave a sign in school that she was insane. Then again, I never talked to her.

Nats pov
I can't believe I was so stupid, of course her dad taught her how to get out of cuffs. I was just talking to my men, when I saw her run into the room, and like a scared little puppy backing away, then she started running. I knew it was going to be hard, she is a very resilient person, and a little stubborn. I didn't expect it to get to the point where I would have to use magic. As soon as i heard she was in her room, I left and went to go talk to my favorite witch, Wanda. She has been learning spells and potions along with more about her powers.
Nat: Hey Wanda, guess what?
Wanda: what?
Nat: I got her
Wanda: Omg, that's great. Good job, but what are you going to do to her now.
Nat: I saved her from her life from home to give her a better one. She is literally the most beautiful woman I have ever met and ive fallen for her over the years. But she's stubborn.
Wanda: So, do you need some of this softening potion, it makes even the toughest person soft, depending on how much you use, so don't use to much, unless you want her to be really clingy?
Nat: Yeah some of that and a truth potion, just in case.

Wanda handed me the potions, and I went back home.

At home, the guards were still in front of the door. When I said her room, I meant our room, but they put her in one of the rooms I use to torture the enemies, but it worked out for the best. I removed the poison gas tanks and replaced it with the soft potion or whatever it's called. So that is going to be sprayed into the room, and as she breaths it in, she should get less stubborn. Wanda said it lasts for 24 hours, and not to use to much or she'll be clingy, but I kinda want to test that theory. I pushed the button outside of the room that says release gas, and waited about 10 minutes.
I told the guards to move, but when I try to open the door, I can't. The old chair behind the door trick. Damn, smart girl. "Y/n, I'm back can you open the door." But no answer.
Y/n open the door please. Y/n open the door. Y/n I don't want to fight anymore please, can we not fight anymore. Y/n I know your scared, I've been there I can set you free. Y/n don't make me go in there, I'm gonna could to three... 1...
The door creaked open. And there she was. She waa a lot shorter than me, she looked up at me for a second then looked at the ground. I did feel bad for her, first a bad home life then you get "kidnapped". I put my hand on her cheek, then pulled her into a hug.

Y/n pov:
She hugged me, and I know I should feel this way, but it felt nice, so I hugged her back and buried my head into her chest. That seemed to make her really happy. She picked me up bridal style and carried me to a really big bed. Gentally, she layed me down and crawled next to me letting me snuggle into her. But I started to cry.
Nat: Are you ok? Whats wrong?
Y/n: im fine, nothings wrong.
Nat: Dont lie to me princess. Tell me what's on your mind.
Y/n: I- I need to go home.
Nat: You are home.
Y/n: You know what I mean
Nat: Why would you want to go home with the way your dad treats you?
Y/n: What do you mean, he treats me fine.
Nat: Can you do me a favor and open that pretty mouth of yours. *You open your mouth and she puts a drop of the potion in* Now, why do you want to go home if your dad treats you bad?
Y/n: Because I shouldn't like this as much as I do
Nat: Your aloud to like this baby. But why'd you lie?
Y/n: He told me we have to put on a good image, so I can't like girls and go out and drink so that he can be the sheriff, and so that I can too.
Nat: But is that what you want? To be a sheriff, and not like girls?
Y/n: No
Nat: Then don't listen to him, you can be who you want. So tell me, do you want to go home? Or stay and cuddle with me?
Y/n: Stay and cuddle with you
____________________________________

Soooo, I'm back. I literally haven't written or published in forever, and I'm so sorry about that. I thought since it's summer break for me, that I would write a lot, but idk this summer feels different and even though I'm bored already, writing completely slipped my mind. Also, I have to do a summer reading book🙄. Like it's not the same as reading on here, cuz here I can read all day, but I only read chapter one of the summer book and already want to throw myself out of a window. Imma try to write, but I have a busy summer ahead, like parties and stuff that I don't really wanna go to but whatever. Anywayyyyys, sorry for all that, but I hope you have a good day/ night/ evening <3 and I hope to write more often. Also I might add parts to this. Idk