Guard Part 2

Sum: You went with the Avengers, and now you have to adjust. What's your history?

***
Second:

You walked away. After a little bit of fighting, everyone made it out. The Jet was silent. You kept getting a few glances your way, but you were just happy you didn't have to deal with needles. You looked around, and Tony and Clint are pilotting. Nat, Steve, and Bucky are talking. And thanks to your superhearing, you could hear they were talking about what room you were going to sleep in. Thor looked like he wanted to talk your head off, and Wanda was trying to read your mind.

Everything was just awkward. I probably shouldn't have come here. I could've taken the punishment. It's wouldn't be the first time, so why did they put me in charge of guarding people if I always screw up.

Thor: Lady Y/l/n, if you don't mind me asking. What's your first name?

You: Y/n

Thor: A very lovely first name. I guess you already know mine. But I'm from Asgard. Where are you from?

You: California

Thor: Oh! I heard that place is really cool. We should-

Nat: Thor! Stop playing 20 questions and get over here.

Thor: Pardon me lady y/l/n.

He got up and left, which was fine with me because that was getting weird. I haven't had a normal conversation in years. Anytime I did talk to people, they were going to hurt me or leave me.

After about an hour, the jet lands, and everyone gets out. I just follow behind Wanda.

When you entered the living area, a man in a black, long coat with an eyepatch was sitting there.

?: Finally, I've been waiting.

You: You've been waiting for someone you don't even know.

?: Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, 32 years old. Retired Army veteran, member of Hydra for 5 years. Daughter of y/m/n and y/d/n. But they went by their cover ups as Alexa and Torian. Birthday is y/b (your birthday). Am I missing anything?

You: What are you, a stalker?

?: No, I'm Director Fury. And as soon as Starks suit camera saw you, I knew exactly who you are.

You: So, you have some fast wifi. Good for you. Look, when cam i get out of here and being normal.

Nat: Oh, it's definitely too late for that.

Fury: What Romanoff was trying to say is that you won't live a normal life till you retire from the Avengers.

Tony: See, that's the thing. Your whole Avengers plan didn't involve taking newbies. Just let her go.

Fury: Can't. All of you have been slacking and messing around. We are here to save this multiverse. Not make besties.

Steve: Sir, with all due respect. I've been following my workout plan and have been following all orders. If Tony didn't decide to be extra and play Highway to Hell while we were 4 miles away. They wouldn't have known that we were coming.

Tony: Rich coming from the one who was barking orders and no one was listening. You know what

Fury: That's what I'm talking about. You have literally no teamwork anymore. I'm just going to keep adding people until I get the perfect team anyway.

I just stood there awkwardly. Why am I even here? I should be on a plane to France or Russia right now. Instead, I'm listening to a bunch of adults in spandex and leather fight about how much they fight. I just want to go back to a simpler time. Though, I had very little of those.