Soulmates- NR

Warning: None 

Words: 584

Summary: You decide after 10 years, you wanted to look for your soulmate. There's a tattoo of what your soulmate's first word to you is going to be. Your skeptical about finding them, because the first words could be a red flag. After finding her, you both start talking, and you become happier than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you were 15, and you saw your soulmate tattoo, you didn't know what to think. Your arm said, "What's a cute girl like you being here alone for, are you here with anyone?" They sound like a flirt. I don't know if that's a good thing, or not. Recently, you've been seeing all these soulmates together and you want to know who yours is. Your friends are forcing you to put yourself out there and going to a club. This happens often, every time, you walk in, they make you talk to at least one girl, while they get drunk. 

Y/n's Pov

They do this all the time, so this time I didn't talk to the anyone, I sat at the bar, and order a drink or two. I was just chilling, but then this big group of guys walk in, and I thought it was a little weird that there was only one girl among all the guys. They were kinda loud and i didn't really want to be here. I try to avoid eye contact, but the girl is gorgeous, I'm assuming that her boyfriend was among the boys, but she didn't seem to talk to one in specific, she seemed like one of the guys. I look aver at her again and she was walking to me. I start to get nervous.

Nat: What's a cute girl like you being here alone for, are you here with anyone?

Me: Oh uh, Some friends *You studder, literally so nervous, she's so pretty and intimidating*

The woman's eyes were wide. 

Nat: Hi, my names, Natasha

Y/n: Hi, I'm y/n

Nat's Pov (Before she went over to you)

My friends always make fun of me about my soulmate tattoo. They were also bugging me about a girl that kept looking over at me. She's beautiful. They told me to go talk to her. So, I walk up to her and didn't really have any time to think of what to say to her before I was there.

Nat: What's a cute girl like you being here alone for, are you here with anyone? *I sounded stupid, but I saw she was nervous*

Y/n: Oh, uh some friends

I immediately knew she was my soulmate. 

Nat: Hi, my names Natasha

Y/n: Hi, I'm y/n

No one's Pov

You and Natasha talk almost all night until both of our friends had to pull us apart. You got her number. After 2 years of dating, Natasha got down on one knee in a field of flowers and pull out a ring. You of course said yes. You got married. You got a sperm-donor, and had a baby, that you named Adaline Lauren Romanoff. (Or whatever name u want, I looked up girl names and picky randomly). You and she lived the rest of your lives together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry it was short; I have a lot of school stuff going on. I'm also running out of idea, kinda obvious. Also, I was thinking about making a few parts of a story that I wrote, but it wasn't for this, I was just writing for fun, bc I didn't know what to write about here, but I'm just going to change the characters to make it a Natasha one. ANYWAYSSSSSS, Have a good day/ night/ afternoon <3