Lonely (Better Ending)

Warning: None
Words:1239

Summary: You, Nat and Wanda are in a relationship. But they seem to de a little distant recently. You had enough of it and decide to just give them space, but then there's a suprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:
So, recently Nat and Wanda have been avoiding me. Ever since the week long mission together, their always together talking and laughing, and it all sounds great, but as soon as I enter, they stop laughing or talking and act weird. And they've been ignoring me in some cases. This has been going on for a few weeks, and I'm tired of it. I just took everything from the shared room and put it in my used to be room. They would have to notice that. I slept in there and everything, but when I woke up and went to the kitchen, they fell asleep on the couch cuddling, without me, and it would be different if they wanted alone time for a few days, but this has been weeks. I miss them. I just kept going with my days, but it does hurt to see them together slowly forgetting about me. But the worst part was, we've been together for so long, I wanted to propose, but I just didn't know where to start, I got the rings but then I didn't know what else I should do.

Time skip- A week later

I've been staying in my old room for a a week, and every once in a while someone will knock on my door, but I ignored them and they go away pretty quickly. To be honest, Being alone wasn't that bad. Am I overreacting? Yes. But having me myself and I isn't bad. I can get used to thi-...

There a knock. I'll just ignore it. Anyways, I get use-... more knocking. And then I hear Yelana, yelling through the door, "Y/n, get your ass out here right now, I have something for you!" Oh God, what if I did something to Natasha. Yelana always threatened me about hurting her, and she'd kill me and burry me so far in the woods that the wolfs would eat my bones before anyone found me. I got up and opened the door slowly. She gave me a sage green dress, and heels, and told me to hurry up and get ready. Weird but ok, I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and makeup. When I opened the door Yelana was there and she looked at me in awe. Then she wanted me to follow her. Yeah, I'm dead. We got into the elevator and she hit top floor, and thats the roof. Yep, she's going to throw me off the roof, I just know it. She told me to wait a second and she'll get me when it's time. I was very confused, but ok. A few munites later, the door cracks open and...

Theres a velvet red carpet, going all the was from the door to a table set for three, where Natasha and Wanda was sitting. I was very confused to say the least. Lena directed me to the table. I sat down, still confused, then I looked at Wanda, who had a cute green suit on, and then Nat, who was wearing a black suit. They both stared at me with love and admiration. I looked confused the whole time. Wondering what was going on. Lena left, I don't know where to. But Nat and Wanda started talking to me and catching up with things we all missed. Thor comes out in a grey suit and his hair all braided, with three plates of food. As we ate Nat and Wands asked me about all the work stuff I had to do and anything interesting happening. We finished our meals, and right before I was about to get up, Nat and Wanda rushed over in front of me, keeping me sat. Simultaneously, they both got on one knee, and held out the most beautiful rings I've ever seen, in a velvet case.

I automatically start cry and as they both said their speeches. Once they were done, I was about to say yes, but Yelana interrupted yelling, "Come on, say yes already" Shes always been impatient. I said yes. And they put the rings on my hand. I was about to go get the rings I was planning on proposing to them with, but Yelana stopped me and handed me the two boxes I already had. Yelana: "So I might have been snooping around and found these."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time rewind- What happened during that week mission with Nat and Wanda:

Nats Pov:
So, Fury told Me and Wanda that we have a mission for a week, which is stupid, bc it's just some undercover work, but whatever. Tony and Steve were piloting the jet, while me and Wanda was talking and I got a text from Yelana

Hot Sauce🧀🔥
Omg, look what I found in Y/n's, yours and Wanda’s room 😏
*inserts pictures of two rings*

FaNnY lOnGbOtToM
First off, I told you to stop snooping, and second, why are you showing me this?

Hot Sauce 🧀🔥
Bc, ik u and Wanda were thinking about proposing, but it looks like ur not the only ones. So your gonna have to speed up the process. I'm ready for some sister-in-laws, and ur taking forever.

FaNnY lOnGbOtToM
Ok, fine, I'll talk about it with wands, but stay out of our room!

I am mad at Yelana for looking in places she's not supposed to, but a part of me is happy she did, cuz I wanted to be the one to proposing. Of course Wanda was reading the texts too, so that sparked our conversation and plans that we would want for the proposal.

And this went on for weeks and weeks, but we knew it had to be a surprise, for y/n at least. But it seemed like every time we would start talking about ut y/n walked into the room. One night, we waited till she fell asleep, and planned a lot out, while watching a movie for inspiration. But we ended up cuddling and fell asleep.

At this point y/n, never comes out of her room, and we do try and talk to her, but she ignores us. We made the final plans and set everything up. I had to explain to Lena, about what she had to do, and she understood to a certain extent.

When y/n walked out on the roof in the dress, she looked beautiful, and like a princess. Me and wands had our rings in our suit pocket, and after a while of chit chat and impatient/ nervous feeling, we did it. And she got her rings from Yelana and proposed to us. Everything was as perfect as planned and we made it up to y/n for the long weeks without us.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Here's the happy ending. I'm not crying, your crying. I can't go back to school. I'll literally have barely any time for anything, not writing, working out, and i hardly sleep as it is. I will find time tho. It doesn't start till the beginning of next month, and I literally have no clothes to were, no school supplies. But anywayyyyysssss, have a good day/night. <3 ♥️❤️♥️❤️