Some people can change 2.

Words:

Summary: You were a very sneaky robber, and of the side hitman. The te caught you, and put you to a test, to determine your thought process and skill. You ended up running away from all that. They weren't mad, they knew you were different, but if they ever needed you, they knew where you'd be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

I couldn't stay there. I didn't belong and my while outlook on any type of mission would be study before it, but they believe in plans at the last minute. I left, and I know I shouldn't have and they probably called the cops, but whatever. I went to the next town over, and now I work in a bar. I'm a bartender. Everyone knows and likes me here.
~~~

Well, that was 3 months ago. Everyone still likes me and stuff, and I'm really feeling myself here. That is until I saw two very familiar redheads. I was in the middle of making a drink, when they both came up and ordered something. I made those, trying to make it look like I didn't know who they were. But Natasha asked me, "So, you ditched the luxury compound to work at a bar with these scruffy idiots?" You looked at her confused as you started shaking a drink with ice. Then Wanda spoke, "Cut it y/l/n, we need you to come in. We know what road you've taken, but this is seriously. Tony and Steve were taken by Hydra. And no one else is able to take care of this except us and 2 vs the whole organization isn't gonna work, so we need you." Your still a little confused, like 3 vs the organization is any better.

y/n: So, why me? And three, really that's not gonna be enough.

Nat: Because we know we can't fight them right now, but we have to at least sneak them out and you are the one who robbed multiple places without a single fingerprint.

Y/n: Whats in it for me? And how'd you even find me?!

Wanda: For you, we could leave you alone till your needed again, or you can stay at the compound, your wish. Also we did put another tracker on you, you just never noticed.

Y/n: That's creepy. But I'll only help if I can take a look at the place first, otherwise your waisting your time.

Nat: See, we figured you'd say that. Thankfully, we do have the layout of the building and the information of the guards schedules. If that good enough or do you need a donut?

Y/n: Ok, fine I'll help after my shift, my tips are going through the roof.

Nat: No, we need you now, if they get Steve's blood, and if they study Tony's armor long enough, they could be unstoppable. Your coming now!

3rd person:

Even if you tried to resist, she drug you out, and into the jet. They gave you a spare suit and guns and knifes and they gave you enough time to look at the building and times. After a while you were done looking at the maps, and came up with the plan.

Y/n: Ok, there's going to be one guard in the front, that should be easy to take care of, but then after that door there's more, behind the door of one guard, there's 5, then behind them, it's 7 more. So, I say, Wanda, you need to take care of all the guards in the front doors, so we can walk through and then you go and look for anything that's labeled Steve, and if there's anything for Tony. The guards should rotafe for another couple of hours so you'll be fine. Me and Nat will go through these corners and get the rest of these guards. The torture times should be around 4 -8pm, so one will be in a cell, the other in this room. Nat, take care of the one in the cells and I'll take the torture room.

*Wanda and nat look at eachother confused*

Wanda: Torture room, how do know about a room like that, and the times, those weren't given to us?

Y/n: Your wasting time with stupid questions, you both know the plan, so let's go...
___________________________

Wanda focused her powers on the first 3 rooms at the entrance and killed off the 13 guards. She snuck in and started exploring and looking for anything on Stark and Rogers. You and nat went around in the vents and found where she needed to drop, she dropped down and took out all the guards that were guarding Tony in a cell. You kept crawling and made it above the room you were supposed to and saw Steve with Dr. Scandoloff, the Dr was just about to cut into Steve when you dropped down.

Steve: Y/n, what are you doing here? It's not safe

Y/n: Shut it spangle.

You and this Dr is going at it, but he knows some moves. Eventually I got him down and using his own tool against him, I stabbed him, right in the heart.

Y/n: Eto za kazhdyy chas boli, kotoruyu ty prichinil mne. (This is for every hour of pain you caused me)

Steve: What?! You speak Russian! So cool, but please get out of this thing.

You help him ignoring his excitement over your Russian. You and him meet up with Nat and Tony, and y'all meet up with Wanda in the front; they didn't get any information.

Yall boarded the jet and took off. Steve informed everyone on your Russian, and then everyone seemed confused. Sure you knew Russian, and English, and Frsnch, but that didn't make you special. You are American (Yeah, I apologize for that, if you don't like America, but it goes with the story) but got dragged to Russia, and picked up the language, but as soon as you did, they drug you France and you picked that up too. You never talk about or acknowledge that part of your life.

Tony: Wait, you spoke Russian this entire time.

Nat: How did you learn Russian, your file said your American

Y/n: C'est rein

Steve: And French!!

You stayed quiet the while ride. It was none of their business. You got back to the compound to be met with Fury

Fury: So, y/l/n, I see you came forward. So does mean we have a new Avenger, or not?

Y/n: ... No, I have a life to live.

And you start to walk out

Fury: But would you be available for another mission if needed.

Y/n: Maybe
And you walk out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if that's not the ending you wanted, and that it's a day late, but I've been sick for two days and still had to go to school, so I've really just been sleeping as mich as possible. I hope I feel better enough to at least publish a one shot on time. Tbh, that's not the ending I wanted either, but I really did need to get something out for my closure. Imma literally keep sleeping and drinking water all the time, so when school does start again, I won't feel like throwing my head against a brick wall. Anywayyyyyssssss, have a good day/ night wherever you are <3