Ship List -NR

Warning: slight smut. SLIGHT TINY, MINITURE. Swearing

Words: 735

Anything that's like this is inside their head

Summary: You and Natasha like each other, but you both never admitted it. Nat does flirt with you sometimes. Wanda really ships you both, so she has gone to lengths to get y'all together. She also ships a lot of other people in the tower, and thanks to Tony's upcoming party, she plans on getting you two together with whatever game the team decides to play. Also, some info Wanda's room is right next to yours, and the walls are thin, so she can read minds through the walls. And let's pretend that Steve and Bucky can get drunk.

~30 Minutes till the party starts~

*You're in your room getting ready for the party and finishing your makeup. When there's a knock on your door*

Y/n: Come in!

Nat: Hey, are you almost ready?

Y/n: Yeah, but we still have some time before it starts

Nat: I know, but I want to get tipsy now, so I actually have fun tonight.

Y/n: Not everyone can drink for hours straight and only get tipsy.

Nat: At least come for company.  Please, please, please

Y/n: Fine, give me 5 minutes. 

Nat: Alright, cool. Yes! Let's go!

*After 5 minutes, you walk out of your room, and Nat's waiting for you*

Nat: You look good Smooth Natasha, very smooth

Y/n: Thank you, you look good too. Your gorgeous

*Wanda walks out of her room and looks at you two with a big smile*

Nat: What are you smiling about?

Wanda: If only you both knew *She walks off*

Time Skip~ Middle of the party

Nat's plan to get tipsy way before the party worked, because now she's drunk. Basically, everyone is drunk except for Wanda, so she can carry out her plan.

Tony: Ok, it's time to play a game. What should we play?

Bucky: What about seven minutes in heaven. 

*Everyone agrees and sits in a circle*

Wanda's list of ships:

Y/n and Nat

Steve and Bucky

Pepper and Tony

Thor and Jane (Let's pretend like she didn't dump him, and she lives in the compound with y'all)

Bruce and Loki (IDK if they're actually a ship, but they were the only ones left, and TBH they could be cute)

Herself and Vision

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First up, Wanda suggested that Bucky and Steve go together, and everyone is too drunk to disagree. They walk into the closet and when they walk out Bucky's hair is messed up a little, and they are both out of breath. When they went to sit down Bucky sat next to Steve, and Steve glared at his, then moved him to his lap. Then she wanted you and Nat. Everyone else again thought it was a good idea. They were too drunk to really care. So, you and Nat walk in.

Y/n: So, do you want to talk or?

Nat: I know what I want *She puts her hands on your waist*

She leans in close and kisses you... it gets more intense... and you start making out. As you start to make out, she pins you to the wall, with your hands over your head. She moves her hand to your ass and start to squeeze it making you moan. Next thing you know, you hear a knock on the closet. 

Tony: Seven minutes are up!

You and Nat walk out. Nat first, she looks the exact same as she did walk in, maybe just some smudged lipstick. You, on the other hand, looked like a complete mess. Smudged makeup, hair everywhere, and wrinkles on your dress. 

Wanda: Looks like someone had fun

Y/n: Shut up

Nat: Hey, be nice to Wanda

Y/n: I don't have to 

Nat: Yes, you do.

You don't answer. You don't dare answer.

Everyone else on Wanda's list goes in together. She got what she wanted. 

Time skip~ After the party

You were in your room, still drunk, but not as bad. You were in bed, about to go to sleep, when you hear a knock on your door.

Y/n: Come in *Natasha walks in*

Nat: Hey, did you have fun at the party? What was your favorite part? Please say the game

Y/n: The game was pretty... interesting. But I don't regret it.

Nat: Me neither.  But I have to adm-

Y/n: I like you; I can't stop thinking about you, and your cute red hair, and... I should stop I mean yo-

Nat: Y/n! I like you too.

 She quickly kissed you and laid down with you. You stayed in her arms and cuddled all night.

That took longer than expected. I can't even blame this on school, I was just lazy. I could've worked on this, but whatever. I'm so tired and it's only 7:44, so goodnight! Have a good day/ night. <3