New recruit

Warning: Cursing, nothing new
Words: 2056

Summary: You're a normal person, but all you life, you've felt like u were meant to do great thing, and as a kid you wanted to help people. You become the new recruit, and everyone has their eyes on you. But at first, you don't really like to open up to people, so you shy away, but the team finds out how sweet and funny u really are
【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】

Y/n at 4 years old.

You run up to your mom with a drawing in your hand and show your mom. At first she's a little weirded out and confused, but once you explained, she understood. You drew a bad guy with a mask, and a sword. And then there was you with a sword ready to fight back.

Y/n at 10

You were outside walking, bc your mom made you go outside and help your dad, but dad didn't need your help. As you walk into the grass, u saw a car coming, which was normal, but then u heard a bird chirp. You look and there's a bird with a broken wing in the middle of the road. You had enough time to save it, and you brought it inside. You and your mom started to take care of the bird, till it's wing healed and you had to let it go.

Y/n at 20

You were walking home from the gym, when you heard a very loud bell. You look around there's a guy pointing a gun at these people in a bank. You couldn't help it, like a reflex, you walk in, and the robber has his back towards you, pointing his gun at the lady in the front. You go behind him, and quickly move his arm. He did shoot, but no one was hurt. You got the gun out his hands, and threw it far away. Then u jumped on the counter, onto him and started throwing punches to his head. That gave the girl in the front enough time to push the bottom under the counter multiple times, signaling for the police that it was urgent. You managed to put him into a head lock with you thighs, squeezing so he couldn't breath that well, but enough to keep him alive. Not only did the police arrive shortly after he temporarily passed out, but so did this random weird dude with an eye patch. He came up to you, introduced himself, and talked about his "work profession". He hired/ forced you to work at SHIELD. He was astonished that you were just a normal person, and u were able to take down a robber with such bravery and easy.

Y/n at age 25

You've been working for SHIELD for 5 years and you almost made it to the top. You moved threw the levels really fast. Of course, you had worked really really hard to get there, but it was worth it. You knew u wanted to be a hero, but you were thinking about being a cop, or FBI agent, but this is way better. Fury called you into his office

Fury: Agent Y/l/n, you are moving through the levels faster than almost anyone we've seen before, and I think it's time you work with those people who made it as fast as you did. I want you to join the Avengers, for at least a week. I want to see how you do and adjust to... different... types of people.

Y/n: Director, with all do respect the Avengers are a group of people with special and different skill sets, and I don't think that I fit that.

Fury: Listen, this isn't something you can just throw away. It's unnatural, for someone who had little to no fighting experience, to be able to do the things you did here. And that's your special skill set. Sure, there's other people I could've gotten, who made it through the levels, to do this, but there's something about you that is different. You work harder, you train harder, you have drive in you that is made for this. And this isn't an option, your doing it.

Y/n: Wow, thanks Director.

Fury: Dont flatter yourself kid. Now, get out of my office.

The next day, you head off, so you can start packing and of course you still end up waiting till the last minute, but you did pack none the less. And then the next day, you arrive. And as soon  as you walk in, Tony is already shaking your hand and next thing you know everyone is introducing themselves to you.