Chapter 2 - A Black Umbrella

Chapter 2 – A Black Umbrella

Bai Lang and Qiu Qian had met quite early on.

Long before Bai Lang first appeared on TV screens, the two of them had a meeting.

At that time, Bai Lang was a third year student at a famous university. One day on the street he no had been given a business card. For Bai Lang who looked clean and good-looking this was not the first time something like this had happened. Every time previously he had simply thrown it into the trash bin and never thought about it again.

However that year was the first time his older brother Bai Li had experienced a business failure, resulting in a large debt. Although the sum was nothing compared to the one that in the future the Bai Lang who had gotten famous would have to repay for him, however at that time it was enough to make the Bai family suffer some pressure.

Thus, Bai Lang’s father and mother came to Bai Lang to discuss withdrawing him from school.

Bai Li was their oldest son. And their “backup son” Bai Lang was someone who had been born unexpectedly and was outside their plans. In these two old people’s hearts, their expectations and concerns for their eldest son Bai Li was always much higher than their second son Bai Lang.

And this time if Bai Li was not able to come up with the money, he would face the penalty of a bankruptcy record, and would be a stain that he would not be able to clean off his entire life. So no matter what the fact that the younger brother Bai Lang should reach out to help his brother was something that they felt was to be expected.

Bai Lang was not surprised by this request even though he was not close emotionally with Bai Li who was older than him by seven years. However withdrawing from school would impact his future greatly. So in order to remain in school and still have money to help his family, Bai Lang sought out the company who had given him the business card. He thought about the advance signing bonus that the company promised him. If he could help Bai Li weather this initial hardship, then he could slowly make up the rest in time.

However in this world there was no such thing as a free lunch. The Bai Lang who was innocent and naive and didn’t have any society experience, fell into a trap this time. After he received the money, Bai Li’s burdens were reduced greatly. However at this time Bai Lang found out that his first job was to go to a club to accompany people to drink. He regretted it but it was too late to back out.

It was at this time that Bai Lang went out to the club, that he met the VIP customer, Qiu Qian.

Qiu Qian was immediately attracted to the pale-faced Bai Lang at first glance. It was not related to Bai Lang’s appearance. It wasn’t as though that in the circle of actors and models that he was used to associating in, that there wasn’t anyone better looking than Bai Lang. What piqued Qiu Qian’s interest was the expression of panic and disgust in those eyes which the young man was unable to completely conceal. He wanted to see what it would take to make this young man yield.

However Qiu Qian overestimated Bai Lang. After only a few sips of spirits, Bai Lang became dizzy and was pushed down by Qiu Qian into the couch. After being held underneath his chin and kissed with tongue, with their upper thighs rubbing together, Bai Lang’s eyes were filled with tears and he was played with by Qiu Qian until he was trembling and humiliated and nearly came inside his pants.

It was Qiu Qian who was pressing Bai Lang down who decided not to do it until the end. It was like he was playing with a small animal. He only licked Bai Lang’s red ears and unexpectedly let Bai Lang go that night.

But the day after Bai Lang ran away in a panic from the club, he received the notice that his contract had been transferred to the En Jiang Group’s subsidiary “Total Entertainment”. He received a call from a slew of strangers which told him that Total Entertainment’s big boss was Qiu Qian and that he was very interested in taking Bai Lang as a kept lover, because he was clean and beautiful.