Chapter 25 - Hong Yu

Chapter 25 – Hong Yu

The good thing about having a self-service bar was the freedom. At the same time the environment of eating was also very free.

Prior to sitting down, Qiu Qian had already taken Bai Lang around to greet people. Even so, after they sat down they were still subject to countless people coming over for a chat. Bai Lang thus understood why it was that when Qiu Qian had dinner events, he often came home and still wanted to eat the noodles that Bai Lang had cooked.

Bai Lang didn’t intend to eat too much. He had just come back from overseas and if he ate any more, he would look too round on camera. So he only took some vegetables and fruit and didn’t mind the interruptions. However Qiu Qian’s appetite was big. He had only managed to eat half of his plate full of meat but it was already cold. So Bai Lang got up and went to get Qiu Qian a self-made burger. That is, he would take two pieces of wholemeal bun, some vegetables, a few tomato pieces and some roast beef, and stuff them together to make a burger. When he saw Qiu Qian had a spare moment he gave it to him.

Qiu Qian seemed to enjoy this very much. He could eat one in three bites and seemed to want more. Rong SiQi was sitting in a corner. His position was blocked by Bai Lang so he didn’t get disturbed much. When he saw Qiu Qian’s satisfied expression his gaze glimmered and so Bai Lang also made him one. He was also very satisfied with the taste.

After eating and drinking his fill, Rong SiQi was led away by the elders in his family and it was unknown who he had gone to meet. Qiu Qian also took Bai Lang on another round of the room, and then it was approximately time to leave.

The waiter came by to top up the champagne and Qiu Qian looked around. “There’s one last person to talk to. After we speak to him we can leave.”

Bai Lang nodded and agreed. After a whole night he already felt his back was sore.

Qiu Qian looked at him sideways. “Tired?”

Bai Lang gently rolled his shoulder. “Having to stand up straight like this the whole night. I don’t even need to do it when I’m acting.”

“It’s better once you get used to it.” Qiu Qian smiled and raised his glass. “But I have to say very honestly that you look very handsome tonight.”

Bai Lang was wearing the suit that Li Fu had specially made for him. The shoulders were stiff and the waist was cinched in perfectly. When paired with the tapered pants, it made Bai Lang’s figure look very long and beautiful. That, plus the tips that Li Fu had given him about his posture, really made him look like the perfect image of a young master from an aristocratic family.

Bai Lang raised his juice glass and clinked it against Qiu Qian’s. “Thank you. The suit cost over 100,000 yuan, if it’s not handsome then Li Fu would really panic.”

Qiu Qian came closer. He pressed his hand that wasn’t holding a wine glass against the small of Bai Lang’s back. “Honestly what I want to do the most is to take it off.”

Bai Lang replied calmly, “If you can defeat Xiao Hai then go ahead.”

Every time these two people came home late, then Qiu XiaoHai would become unusually clingy. A few times before Bai Lang had accompanied him to sleep and after a few times, Qiu XiaoHai had become attached to this service. Since this evening fulfilled the requirement of going home late, then Qiu XiaoHai would undoubtedly run into the main bedroom and want to sleep with them.

Qiu Qian also knew. He felt regretful. “The solution to stiffness is more exercise.”

Bai Lang really felt his back was sore. “Let’s go then. Who’s the last person?”