Extra 1

Extra 1

“Between heaven and earth, Rong Air treats its customers first, piloting with heart.”

This advertisement slogan, which was used by Rong Air for many years to cement their place in the hearts of the people, first appeared in the short clip that Bai Lang shot for Rong Air.

The short clip told a short story about an eight year old little boy. He was happily taking the plane to go overseas to find his father (don’t ask why there wasn’t any guardian travelling with him). He stood in front of the tall floor-length windows in the airport terminal, gazing with excitement at the many planes landing and taking off, waiting for his boarding call. At this time, his father who was far away overseas called him. The little boy was overjoyed and didn’t want to hang up for a long time, they talked about many things, however he didn’t expect that because of this he missed his plane.

Thus the little boy was panicked and afraid, so anxious that his eyes went red. He didn’t know what to do.

Then Bai Lang, who was wearing the uniform of a flight attendant, appeared.

Rong Air strongly stressed that in the air, they treated their customers as though they were their own family. Taking Rong Air was like returning home. The flight attendant Bai Lang thus comforted the little boy for a while and helped him contact his parents. He ordered lunch for him and accompanied the little boy to count how many planes there were outside. He even made the gift of a small plane model to the little boy as they waited for Rong Air to arrange for the little boy to be on the next flight.

After that, Bai Lang accompanied the little boy to fly over half of the Pacific.

When he personally held the little boy’s hand and delivered him into the arms of his father waiting at the foreign airport, the boy gazed at him with gratitude. Bai Lang smiled and waved his hand to say goodbye. Then multiple crew members appeared in the background, and along with the company’s slogan, it became the short clip’s designated image representation for Rong Air.

***

So when this promotional clip was broadcasted on various large television channels and online, there were immediately many sharp-tongued netizens who gave the opinion that this ad was not just one of, but the most “foolish smile” commercial of the year.

Because the story was completely illogical however it still had the ability to make people unable to help themselves from feeling warm in their hearts and smiling foolishly while staring at the screen. It was so foolish, but so made you smile, so if it wasn’t a “foolish smile” commercial then what was?

Within it, Bai Lang who played the role of the flight attendant was praised greatly. His performance was natural and didn’t feel awkward or artificial. He wore a clean crisp white uniform paired with light gray pants, underneath his officer-style cap he showed a sunny smile. The entire feeling that Bai Lang gave off was beautiful and clean, friendly and intimate. It was as though he had returned to his clean image when he first debuted.

It had to be said that after experiencing many different types of styles, this type of appearance still suited Bai Lang’s aura the most. Even Qiu Qian, when he first saw Bai Lang wearing his uniform, was unable to control himself from dragging this person into his arms and furiously touching him up. So don’t even talk about the female crew members when Bai Lang finally came out of his dressing room. They couldn’t help surrounding him and using their mobiles to furiously take photos for their personal collection.

However, the short clip also had another star, and that was the meng little boy who had missed his flight. The boy who played him couldn’t be said to be exquisitely handsome, however his thick brows and large eyes were extremely spirited and cute. His excitement in the short clip, as well as his look of trust and dependence, all his emotions appeared genuine and moving.