Chapter 55 - Ending

Chapter 55 – Ending

It wasn’t a difficult thing to persuade a model who had no fame to get plastic surgery. All it took was a modelling job which had good exposure, with a casually thrown sentence of “If you get plastic surgery it will better represent the image of the product” and any impatiently hoping to get famous model would immediately get hooked.

This wasn’t really considered trickery or lies. After all, the job opportunity was real. If he didn’t want to do it then he could totally reject it. In this world there wasn’t anyone who after receiving a good benefit, would sigh and say that they had been tricked. There also wasn’t much chance of the little model rejecting it. After all, the fact that he was okay with having an affair with a married man meant he wasn’t someone that was very principled. Thus Hong Hong didn’t need much effort and time to take care of everything.

When it came to operation, they would still make sure it was done carefully and wouldn’t ruin his looks. The operation wasn’t a big one, just slightly adjusting his eyelid and the corners of his eyes, turning the little model into someone with big and electric peach blossom eyes. He was even more handsome, however his entire person no longer shared any resemblance with Bai Lang.

This would be enough. As for whether or not afterwards this little model called Lin ChenYuan would be forsaken by Kang Jian, well Qiu Qian didn’t care about that. The only thing that concerned Qiu Qian was the fact that he couldn’t stand Kang Jian using that kind of gaze to look at Bai Lang, and then continue to use that sort of gaze to look at and sleep with someone who looked like Bai Lang.

Then what if Kang Jian found another person who looked like Bai Lang? Did they have to continue making them have plastic surgery?

Qiu Qian’s reply was, he wouldn’t give Kang Jian this kind of chance.

***

“Boss Kang! You have really good eyes, such great foresight!” The car dearlership’s Boss Wu looked at Kang Jian with an admiring gaze. “I completely don’t even understand how this heat film works but it sold amazingly well. Now it’s completely sold out ah! Boss Kang, haven’t you already earned back your investment and doubled it a few times in just one deal! Hahaha, just by helping you send inventory around, my eyes are already red.”

Kang Jian smoothed down his suit and suppressed the proud feeling in his heart. “No no, I was just lucky that I got good advice from friends and managed to catch onto this trend.”

“No no, don’t be so humble! Some people even if they know where opportunities lie, they don’t have the courage or the money! They wouldn’t dare to invest so bravely like you!! Boss Kang has such outstanding ability, you are definitely out of the ordinary.” Boss Wu was filled with admiration. “From what I can see, Boss Kang, you’re in the wrong industry. You’re a genius at investment. It’s a shame you’re an actor, hahahaha.”

These effusive compliments made Kang Jian feel he was floating in the clouds. He coughed in a fake manner, “Okay okay, if you keep talking then I’m going to blush. This time I’ll trouble Boss Wu to help me send this inventory to G city’s Long Tong warehouse. I will pay you 30% of the cost first, then after it’s delivered I’ll give you the rest.”

“Ai ai ai, there’s no rush. Boss Kang’s business is so red-hot. I’m definitely not scared Boss Kang won’t be able to pay the bill. Haha, I don’t mind Boss Kang paying after everything has been delivered.” Boss Wu rejected it.

Kang Jian heard this and it was even more like music to his ears. He nodded in a satisfied manner then gave a few more instructions before finally leaving the car company’s warehouse. Then, he went to the third floor of an unremarkable looking apartment building.