Chapter 59 - Adultery Headline

"The Already Married Kang Jian Meets Late At Night With His Boyfriend!! Intimacy Exposed!!"

"Could It Be A Sham Marriage!? Kang Jian Has A Wife and Son But Also Has A Boyfriend?"

"The Passion Cannot Be Stopped! Exposure Of Kang Jian's Three Years Of Homosexual Affairs After Getting Married!"

Not long after Qiu Qian made the phone call to "flip the cards", just at the right time, Kang Jian and Lin ChenYuan entered the entertainment news headlines together.

This couldn't only be considered Qiu Qian's tactics. Ever since Kang Jian and Li Sha had a big argument, he would often go by Lin ChenYuan's apartment. In addition to this he would also take Lin ChenYuan to various small and large bars and other types of venues. After a few times, reporters would undoubtedly take notice. The only reason they had delayed so long to expose it, was because Qiu Qian was suppressing it behind the scenes.

The reason Qiu Qian did this was because he was waiting for the most opportune timing. Right now there was no need to take out the materials gathered before Lin ChenYuan had had plastic surgery. There was already enough interesting and exposing things from afterwards. A lot were the scenes of passionate kissing after getting drunk. It was enough to push down the two big supporting mountains behind Kang Jian.

So from very early in the morning, Li Sha started crazily calling Kang Jian's mobile non-stop!!

Right now Kang Jian was at Lin ChenYuan's small apartment. He had already been living here for the past few days. He had just gotten out of bed and hadn't even shaved. The mobile on the bedside table was vibrating like mad. Kang Jian had long ago put it on silent. The headlines on the news were too frightening. Kang Jian's face was heavy and he couldn't contain his panic. Lin ChenYuan, who had just woken up and was not even wearing a top, also had an ugly expression.

Looking at each crystal-clear, high-resolution photo printed in the newspaper, Lin ChenYuan's young face clearly showed hesitation and withdrawal.

"Brother, Brother Kang, what should we do ah?" Lin ChenYuan's head was a mess. "Maybe it's better if you don't stay at my place for the time being. Anyway, it's just when drunk right? The photos in the newspaper, are all when we were drunk right? Brother Kang you can call a press conference and tell them not to make a big deal out of it....."

"Why, are you scared?" Kang Jian looked with a dark gaze at the hesitant and hiding Lin ChenYuan.

Kang Jian suddenly thought of Bai Lang. When he had come out of the closet, he hadn't shown any hestiation or worry. He wore the ring on his finger and didn't show any shame. He was very firm and steady. And wasn't Lin ChenYuan filled with worship and admiration towards him? Why was it now that everything was exposed, he looked as though he wanted to maintain some distance from him?

"Of, of course Brother Kang. It's not just me," Lin ChenYuan didn't discover Kang Jian's mood. He was immersed in his own feelings of panic. "Isn't Li Min behind your wife? Li, Li Min is in charge of a big production company. We can't afford to offend him. If he takes revenge, what should we do? We will be played to death by him ah. Actually, be-before I already told Brother Kang that, that I really don't want anything. If Brother Kang wants to go back, I will definitely cooperate-"

When Kang Jian heard the name Li Min, it was like it had been stimulated. Also Li Sha's calls wouldn't stop. Each time the phone vibrated, it filled him with annoyance and irritation. He picked up his phone and violently turned it off. Then he slammed it against the bedside table.

This type of action seemed to fill Kang Jian with feelings of violence. He said aggressively, "What are you scared of? Right now I don't need to depend on Li Min to eat! In just a little while, using the earnings from my company, I can invest in my own movie. Who is scared of who!? So what if I'm on the news. Isn't it better?! I was just thinking about how to get divorced with Li Sha!"