Chapter 49 - Confession

Chapter 49 – Confession

Three years later.

“Ah Jian I love you!!”

“We support you!! Ah Jian!!”

“You will always be the best!! Ah Jian!! Love you!!”

“Ahhhhhh! Ah Jian Ah Jian!!”

“Ah Jian look over here! Ahhhh– Ah Jian—!!”

Accompanying the high-pitched screaming, a flamboyant gold sports car came to a stop in the driveway in front of a grand hall.

The driver’s seat opened and a pair of long legs clad in jeans stretched out.

The fan’s screamings became even more excited. When the man who came out of the car heard it, there was a confident and chic smile on his face. He waved at the crowd around him however his footsteps didn’t stop. He threw the car keys at one of the staff who came forward and, surrounded by security guards, entered the building of Harmony Entertainment.

***

At the same time, a black colored luxury RV came to a stop inside a particular luxury apartment community. The door slid open slowly.

Before entering the door, the car was stopped by the security guard stationed outside the gated community. It was only after some identification was shown that they were allowed access. From this it could be seen that the person inside the car was definitely not one of the residents who came in and out every day.

However when the car entered the gated community, it seemed as though it was very familiar with the roads. It turned left then right and without any hesitation entered a particular garage. This luxurious apartment community had a very complex parking area to ensure top security and from the movements of the car it had to either be a resident or a frequent visitor.

After the car finally came to a stop, two big people and one small person came out.

The big ones looked like a driver and a security guard. They were wearing a very proper black suit. Their expression swept about them in an alert manner and they followed behind the smaller person in silence. The smaller person looked about seven or eight years old. His face was very excited. He was wearing casual shorts and sports shoes. He had thick brows and large eyes and looked like a very lively child. This child came to a particular door and he no longer needed to stand on tip-toe to ring the doorbell. In a confident voice he spoke into the intercom.

Not long after, from inside the apartment which should have very good sound insulation, there actually came the sound of rapid running footsteps.

The next second, the metal door opened with a shua! sound.

The child who had come visiting’s eyes lit up. A big smile appeared on his face. “Ah–” He didn’t get to finish speaking before the person who opened the door jumped on him and held him tightly.

The child who came visiting’s smile became bigger and more vibrant. He rubbed the child in his arms who was around the same age as him. Only after quite a few seconds did he let go.

“Hei hei, Ah Zan, I just knew I’d be taller than you.”

***

The same time, in the same city.

In a particular villa there was a large and spacious living room. Someone had just opened all the windows.

The sunlight came flooding in from the large and floor length windows. It reflected off the wooden boards but it wasn’t blinding and instead had a warm quality. A wind slightly rustled the long curtains on either side of the window, which beautifully framed the green birch trees outside as well as the swimming pool glittering under the sunlight. The movement of the wind, the greenery and sunlight all made the space look both warm and full of life.