Chapter 7 - Brothers On Screen Together

Chapter 7 – Brothers On Screen Together

Fang Hua, who was at present Rong SiQi’s manager, as well one of Total Entertainment’s most powerful managers.

She can be considered an elder of Total Entertainment. When Total Entertainment was founded, she was one of the first people they had dug over. Other than her there were two other famous and resource-filled managers Qi Ming and Li HuangDe. It was them that helped Total Entertainment expand and lay down its roots. Right now, Fang Hua had already been  promoted to Total Entertainment’s vice president and was considered a small boss under Big Boss Qiu.

In his past life Bai Lang never had this kind of opportunity in the beginning to get close with this kind of high-ranking company employee. When doing his contractual activities, he was given the next manager in line.

It wasn’t until the incident with the yacht filming that Bai Lang had the chance to encounter Fang Hua. After all, that yacht really belonged to the Qiu family’s businesses. That day it was Qiu Qian’s birthday party. Seeing that he still owed Qiu Qian so much money, Bai Lang had consented to attend. In the events that followed after, during the crucial time, Fang Hua actually didn’t help him much. However Bai Lang had come to know her during this time.

She had her customary efficient short hair and pantsuit. Her features were very handsome. Perhaps because of this reason, Fang Hua always liked to wear very red lipstick. In her earlobes shone shiny earrings. It was impossible to mistake her for anyone else.

She appeared together with Hong Hong by Bai Lang’s side. Fang Hua saw Bai Lang turn around and made a generous greeting. “Mr Bai, nice to meet you. My name is Fang Hua.” After speaking she reached out her hand and shook hands with Bai Lang.

Bai Lang was also very polite. “Vice President, I’ve admired you for a long time. Thank you for taking care of me this time.”

“Just call me Sister Fang.” Fang Hua smiled. “Also I don’t dare be called “taking care of you”. I was just wondering how come I saw Er Hong, turns out he is your assistant now, scared me to death. With his care, you definitely won’t need me ah.”

These series of words expressed to him a lot of things but at the same time didn’t say anything.

The person who thought too much would definitely find it ugly to hear, but the person who didn’t think much would only hear the words on the surface.

Thus Bai Lang remained calm. He only smiled and replied, “It’s all thanks to Brother Qiu’s care. Brother Hong’s help is my good luck.” Since Hong Hong and Fang Hua were acquainted, there was no point hiding anything from her.

Fang Hua’s eyes flashed with surprise but it quickly passed. “It seems like all the new people in the company have such bright futures. Mr Bai’s drama is becoming more and more popular. As the vice president, I feel as though I can retire early to enjoy my life.”

“Sister Fang is too polite. Mr Rong is the one who is the most talented.” Bai Lang replied.

At the same time, the photographer on the set cried out loudly. “Not good!! Once again!!!”

The sweater in one set of clothing had been designated a fifteen minute shoot, but Rong SiQi had already used up forty minutes.

A helpless expression floated onto Fang Hua’s face. “Do you really mean that, or are you only trying to comfort me?”

***

Bai Lang waited until people’s notice had been transferred to the photographer.

At this time, Rong SiQi’s expression was slightly pale. On his forehead there was some sweat. Underneath the strong lights, the set was really somewhat hot. Seeing the dried sweat on his hairline, the dissatisfied photographer asked people to come and fix Rong SiQi’s make up.