Chapter 6 - Pullover Sweater

Chapter 6 – Pullover Sweater

On this day Bai Lang arrived five minutes before the scheduled time to UNI’s rented filming set.

The reason was Hong Hong’s speedy driving as well as Qiu Qian’s silver SUV.

Today before he went out, Qiu Qian made a phone call. A mere few minutes later, the all dressed in black Hong Hong appeared inside the apartment. Qiu Qian simply threw the car keys at him and said, “From now on you’ll be going with Bai Lang”, and everything seemed to be settled.

At that time Hong Hong exposed a slightly unusual expression that made Bai Lang regret his words.

The reason Bai Lang chose Hong Hong was because of his silent ways. He didn’t appear friendly but unexpectedly he had good attention to detail and was able to resolve things efficiently. He was a completely different style to Xiao Yang. However Bai Lang had never thought that Hong Hong was originally Qiu Qian’s assistant. In his previous life the assistant who had always appeared by Qiu Qian’s side was not Hong Hong.

But of course anyone who could remain by Qiu Qian’s side was definitely good. That wasn’t worth mentioning.

It turns out that in his previous life Qiu Qian had even helped him in this manner…

Bai Lang couldn’t help looking over Qiu Qian. His heart felt complicated. Of course it might have been his own thinking too much, perhaps Hong Hong just by coincidence made some mistake and was kicked out by Qiu Qian and so Bai Lang just by chance collected a bargain. However, from the fact that Hong Hong didn’t have any angry or frustrated actions when being sent to him in the past, Bai Lang felt that his first conjecture was more likely to be correct.

However, no matter what reason Hong Hong had been sent to him in his previous life, right now he had this kind of low status. Perhaps he had prevented Hong Hong’s development by Qiu Qian’s side.

Although it made him look flighty, Bai Lang forced himself to speak again. “… I didn’t know brother Hong was brother Qiu’s person. It’s only that I heard someone speak about him before. Since it’s like this then I won’t use him. Anyone else will also be okay.” This time Bai Lang didn’t dare to name any names.

Qiu Qian’s gaze swept over Bai Lang like a knife. He laughed lowly. “What’s there to be polite about? Since you opened your mouth, how do I dare not agree? Come here.”

Bai Lang also knew it was too late. He could only walk over. “Thank you, brother Qiu.”

Qiu Qian wrapped his arms around Bai Lang’s waist. He gave him a kiss that had the flavor of egg pancakes. Right in front of Hong Hong.

After kissing, Qiu Qian openly rubbed Bai Lang’s butt. After rubbing he said in an intimate manner, “There’s no need to thank me. After you finish working today, let Er Hong bring you back, en?”

“…. okay.” Bai Lang nodded.

This luxury apartment which didn’t have any signs of life, it shouldn’t be Qiu Qian’s fixed residence.

If he moved into this place then it seemed as though Qiu Qian intended to completely realize the entire meaning of keeping a “kept lover”. 

This kind of feeling became stronger as Bai Lang passed Hong Hong whose eyes were downcast, not giving any sign of his opinion.

Bai Lang couldn’t help but remember the first time in his previous life when the photographs of him exiting a gay bar were posted onto the internet. At that time Hong Hong came rushing over to question him with a heavy face. At that time Bai Lang had foolishly chosen to hide his plans from the people around him, so of course he didn’t dare admit it to Hong Hong. It was only that in Hong Hong’s angry reaction that Bai Lang was able to feel a sliver of his friendship and regard.