Extra 6 (Final)

Extra 6 (Final)

Bai Lang and Qiu Qian’s wedding was held not long after the fourth movie in that series entered the cinemas.

It was really just to make up for what happened before, because Bai Lang and Qiu Qian had gotten registered long ago in H country after Qiu Qian’s recovery from his injuries.

The reason was pretty simple. Qiu Qian’s rehabilitation was in D country, however the  neighbouring H country was the first country in the world to recognize gay marriage. So in D country there were many gay couples who ran to the neighbouring H country to get married.

When Qiu Qian saw these couples his eyes went red and naturally he didn’t want to miss this opportunity.

The only reason they hadn’t done it earlier was because Qiu Qian had said that this was the reward he would give himself after standing up from his wheelchair.

However this event was not known by many people in China. The day they got registered, the only people that attended were Bai Lang, Qiu XiaoHai and the still walking very slowly Qiu Qian. In addition there was Hong Hong who drove them to the civil registry bureau. They signed a few documents and got their registration.

After that, Bai Lang focused on Qiu Qian’s rehabilitation. Qiu Qian was also occupied in the final stages of snatching power over the Qiu family. So because they were both busy, the two people didn’t even think about any wedding ceremony. Because this matter didn’t seem that significant. The people who mattered already knew that they were married.

However it was only when the fourth movie for that series of books hit the theatres, Bai Lang’s fame really reached a new peak.

Movie fans were added to book fans, and with the addition of the effect of the character he was playing, meant that Bai Lang suddenly gained many passionate new fans. And a lot of them were young women.

In order to express the love and admiration bubbling in their hearts, sometimes they would call out things like “I want to have your baby!” Or other such passionate confessions.

If a normal person heard this, they would only think it was just a fan trying to express their love. They were just words. However, because of Bai Lang and Qiu Qian’s special relationship, there were several female fans who really thought about it seriously. They rushed to Total Entertainment’s reception desk and wanted to send a message to Bai Lang to say they really wanted to have Bai Lang’s child. They could do it via IVF. Because they didn’t want to ruin Bai Lang and Qiu Qian’s beautiful relationship. They only wanted Bai Lang to be even happier than now….

Their words were very passionate. When Qiu Qian heard about it his face went black. However this was really an issue that the two of them had never touched on before. One evening while lying in bed, Qiu Qian couldn’t withstand the anxiety in his heart and directly asked Bai Lang.

However he had only just started talking when Bai Lang cuddled him and kissed him. He smiled and said, he knew what made him happy and that was for their family of three to live well.

At that time, in the dimly lit room, the moonlight came in from outside. Bai Lang, who was lying beside him, had a radiant smile on his face.

Qiu Qian threw aside his prepared words of “fairness” and being “willing to endure”, and also the information he had secretly gathered about surrogacy. He only violently embraced Bai Lang and told him that his happiness was exactly the same.

The next morning, Qiu Qian convinced Bai Lang. He said they should have a wedding ceremony.

This would show everyone that Bai Lang’s happiness was him.