Chapter 42 - Turn Around

Chapter 42 – Turn Around

In the new series of photos, the location of the photo was also either a dark club or bar. The faces of the men with Su Quan in the picture had been blurred, however their body language and positions were not obscured.

Su Quan was sitting very close to these men. Either their knees were pressing together or the men had their arm around the back of Su Quan’s chair.

Although the positioning wasn’t anything that was overtly over-the-top, however compared to the photo of Su Quan and Qiu Qian where they were simply drinking together, these were far more suggestive.

So when these photos were posted up. the discussion boards immediately exploded again.

The passionate and concerned netizens who had stayed up all night, immediately placed these photos together with the photo of Su Quan and Qiu Qian. When they compared these photos, which one looked distant and which one looked intimate was very easy to tell.

When Su Quan’s fans, who had originally stood in the position of an ethical high ground to curse at Bai Lang, saw these photos they had no choice but to weakly protest, nothing is happening in these photos, what are you trying to prove!? Your technique of pouring dirty water is too lacking!

However, Bai Lang’s fans were just waiting for this sentence. So then if this is nothing, then Su Quan and Qiu Qian’s photos are nothing even more! You guys spun stories non stop about this photo and dragged Bai Lang into it, have you still got any more dirty water to splash? Does it feel good slapping your own faces!? After a series of to and fro, Su Quan’s fans retreated in defeat. With red eyes they hurried to find if there were any signs that the new photos were faked.

At this time, some reporters and media who had previously been rejected by Su Quan and had suffered punishment at his hands, jumped out to throw more stones down the well.

Previously when they had seen Su Quan’s pitiful victim image, they actually felt quite good. However they knew logically they shouldn’t say anything otherwise they might cause the fire to spread towards themselves. However now the problem clearly lay with Su Quan. Since that was the case they weren’t scared of putting a magnifying glass up to these problems and make them more obvious!

Also up until now, the “big person” behind Su Quan who had previously always come out to help him had not made a move but only sat by silently. Could he be that he was allowing it? Or was it that this person was also angry by these rumors and wanted to let Su Quan taste some bitterness? A few reporters who were more brave wanted to use this chance while they weren’t being “restrained” to act.

Thus within a short few hours, the identity of these three men were quickly exposed.

Although the faces had been blurred, the bodies could still be seen. If a professional person investigated them, these people could not escape.

However these three people were all successful people in their field and thus pointing the finger at them too directly would cause trouble. So the reports about these men only stated that out of these three men, two were already married, and they weren’t in the entertainment circle at all. They were neither crew or cast members. Also, Su Quan had previously clearly stated that he was never personally involved in finding funding for his movies, hence how could he explain these interactions?

So when this news was exposed, Su Quan’s fans were so panicked that steam came out of their ears.

The fans really didn’t understand. Already they had been a bit confused why the “dedicated to work” Su Quan would appear in these kinds of dark and seedy looking nightclubs. They were willing to overlook that, but then what about the suggestive looking positions which gave off a strange feeling? And now you’re saying that two of three were actually married!?