Ch 43 : Deep Thoughts

"Snow!" Arius stood up from his seat.

Snow flew over to Arius and kept hovering above his head.

"I though you were with Raven, where is he?" Arius asked.

Snow kept going to a certain direction and looking back at Arius.

"Did something happen to Raven?" Athanasia stood up as well.

"I guess it's trying to lead us." Arius concluded.

"We should hurry then!" Athanasia exclaimed as she was worried about her divine beast.

"Countess, Dad." Arius turned towards them, "If you would excuse us, please enjoy your time." Arius bowed slightly and so did Athanasia.  Afterwards the two left the room.

-----
"Haah! That was suffocating!" Arius exclaimed as he was now outside.

"Tell me about it!" Athanasia agreed.

"Your Highness!" Cadell and Gunther greeted them outside.

"I'm so happy to see you guys!" Arius spoke.

"Huh why?" Cadell asked as he was confused. Gunther had the same look.

"We should really make a way for us to communicate without talking and at far distances." Arius suggested.

"I know right!" Athanasia agreed.

The knights stood there confused as to what the royals were discussing.

"We'll explain when we get back. We need to get back first." Arius sighed and began going back to his Palace.

-----
Arius relaxed as he soaked in his nice warm bath. It was a bubble bath, filled with flower oil, Jasmine oil.

He got a moment of distraction from the stressful thoughts he was having moments before.

Snow was in the bath as well. He was jumping up and down in the bath, causing the bubbles to scatter in the whole room. 

Arius played with Snow and cleaned him up as well. It was a fun and relaxing time. He enjoyed his bath a lot despite him not usually wanting to take it.

After bathing, he came to his bed and lazily layed on it. Snow jumping on the bed as well and then licking Arius's face.

"Mmhah Snow!" Arius giggled at the cute animal and picked him up. "You're so cute!" Arius began petting Snow.

Creak

In came Athanasia along with Raven, followed by Cadell and Gunther with plates filled with cookies.

The four of them sat down on the carpet and engaged in a deep talk. All four of them had been thinking deeply about something. Starting with, Arius. 

"Vivia Lennox, used to be Dad's friend during his school time. They seemed close. And dad doesn't just invite anyone for lunch. Do you think she'll be here for dinner as well?" Arius began asking them.

"I was patrolling around the area and I did seem to look at a pair of lilac heads. The chances of her being during dinner is high." Gunther answered.

Arius and Athanasia both sighed.

"I'm not going for dinner." The siblings replied in unison.

They looked at each other and once again replied in sync, "We're not feeling well."

The siblings had decided.

"Is there a reason your highnesses don't like her?" Cadell asked.

"Daddy's being too nice to her. He was even smiling while talking to her. What if she seduces him and we get a third mom? " Athanasia complained.