Back in NY(10)

Camila
Handing over the tickets I held Mona hand tight as she jumped with excitement. This is gonna be her first plane ride. Any other time I would leave her with Isabel or Rebecca or mom. No that Chris knows about her and wants to be in her life I decided to bring her with me on this trip. My manager called two days ago asking about the move. I hadn't made up my mind yet so they decided to let me come out for two weeks see how I like it out in the big apple so I can get a feel if this move really is for me.

Chris was all to happy when I told him we were coming out but that happiness didn't last long when I told him we wouldn't be staying with him. I'm still not comfortable so the company set me and Mona up at a nice five star hotel. Just to make him happy again I did promise to one actual date and he can have Mona whenever I'm working. It worked.

"Alright Mona your first plane ride and in first class. How you feeling big shot?" I smirked buckling her seatbelt in her window seat which she picked.

"Good." she giggled kicking her feet. She had her favorite Starbucks smoothie, a little box of cereal and iPod which I loaded with tons of spongebob, strawberry short cake and the powderpuff girls episodes. She is set.

I buckle myself in relaxing in this comfortable chair. Pretty soon the plane started moving. Mona instantly started laughing as we lifted off the ground. "Mommy look." She points out the window.

The stewardess did the routine safety then came by with drinks. I got a bowl of strawberries and a glass of champagne. They also gave me a hot towel. I love first class.

Chris
All the kids were seated in the auditorium waiting. It was time for another big meeting. Every other month one group gets to pick someone of their talent to come teach a few classes, give uplifting speeches and be in projects of theirs.

Last time the art kids got their pick and brought Ron English here. I was more excited than they were. It was such a great experience. After them were the clothing designing kids and they got Pharrell Williams then music brought Timberland. Now it was the dance kids turn.

"Ok ok now we all know why we're here. Today our dance kids will get their pick of celebrity." They cheered. "I got all of you to tell me who your favorite choreographer is and in this bowl I have all of your answers."

I had one of the kids come up and randomly pick a piece of paper with the winner name on it.

"And the winner is....ha Camila Cisneros." a big picture of her was blasted up on the screen behind me.

Damn she's beautiful. The room erupts with cheers. This is gonna be fun.
********
Pulling up to the airport camera men were already here. I put on my shades to black the flashes. My bodyguard made a clear path for me to walk right in the airport. Cam and Mona should be off their plane by now and turning that corner any second.

"Stop running Mona stay close." I heard and instantly smile.

She was holding Mona hand with a duffle bag and her purse on her arm a Starbucks cup in her other hand. They both were dressed down making me look like some kind of big shot.

"Daddy!" She spotted me and came running. I caught her spinning as she squeezed me tight. "I miss you daddy."

"I missed you to lil bit." Cam smiled walking up. I took her bag kissing her cheek. "You missed daddy to didn't you?"

She chuckled shaking her head heading for the door. "Oh paparazzi. Thanks for the welcoming party super star." She smirked holding her hand up blocking the flashes.

"Chris who is the woman?! Is that your daughter!? What happen to Anna!? Did you guys break up!? Are you and mystery girl together?"

"No!" Cam quickly said.

I just chuckled putting their stuff in my car as she put Mona in the car seat I bought.

"Wait I know you!" One of the camera men said. "Your a model right?"

"Yeah a little. How do you know me?"

"Your hot how can I not know you!? I have all your bikini shots from when you modeled with NastyGal on my laptop. Chris how the hell you get her!?" They laughed as I climb in the truck.

"I'm a pretty muthafucker how else you think I get her?" Looking over I see her shaking her head while she was putting her earphones in.

"You are pretty paid. She could just be looking for a come up." One said grabbing her attention.

"I have my own damn money. Enough to supply for myself and daughter so we can live a good perfectly comfortable life. Don't try to make me one of those no good gold digger because he wants me not the other way around. Get your facts straight now let's go these idiots are giving me a headache."

I've never been so turned on until right now. We drove off and into the street. "Y'all hungry?"

"Yes!" Mona yelled from the back.

"Well what do you want lil mama?"

She did the cutest little thinking face and shrugged.

"Ok how about a nice Italian place?" Cam nodded typing on her phone. "So uh cam how busy would you say you'll be while out here?"

"Hopefully not to busy I wanna do some sight seeing and shopping then take Mona to see miss Samantha. Why?"

"Every other month at the academy I have one of the groups pick someone they look up to in their talent to come and spend a few days giving some encouraging speeches, teach some classes stuff like that. Guess who was picked?"

She gasp looking at me. "No way they picked me?"

"Yeah you had the most votes."

"Oh my god that's so cool I'd love to come by between whatever they'll have me doing out here." She bounced clapping. "When can I come by?"

"Tomorrow would be cool. just like the other you'll perform for everyone tell a little about yourself then just look in on classes join classes and not just for dance."

She smiled wide. "Ok so I have a meeting with someone from Dance Centre NY to give me a tour of the place so I'll come by after that."

"Alright that's cool are you gonna have Mona with you?"

"Yeah I can't leave her with anyone."

"My maids can watch her." she gave me a look.

"I don't know maybe I'll have to meet them first."

"That's cool. What hotel yall staying at?"

She shrugged. "Some five star place the address and shit is in my bag."

"Ight. I hope you didn't forget about our date." I look back at Mona since she was so quiet. she had earphones on watching something on her ipod.

"Oh right no but I was hopping you did."

"Come on Cam you said you'll give me a chance."

"Yeah yeah I know."

Reaching over I grabbed her hand bringing it to my lips. As I kissed her hand she watched blushing. We held hands until getting to the restaurant. I think I'm getting some where.