Someone else?(20 pt1)

Chris
We were at the studio working in the shots for the new Black Pyramid spring/summer line. We were behind this abandoned building. It was perfect for how I wanted to do these pictures.

I looked over the finals last week before taking Camila and Mona to the air port. My babygirl was so sad leaving. I wanted to keep her so bad. She's my little angel I hate seeing her cry.

I made sure Cam let her call me soon as they landed safely. We talked until it was her bed time then me and Cam talked for a while.

"Ladies and gentleman please get in your places we need to be starting in exactly five minutes!" I called out making people start running around.

I had my camera set up since I'll be the photographer today. I put on some music to set the vibe. The first few models came out dressed in certain products of the line. In the middle of a take this one girl ran to the side out of breath. she straighten out her clothes and walk on.

"Uh who are you? You can't just walk on set in the middle of this shoot."

She nervously fumbled with her fingers. "I-I'm so sorry my bus ran late and I just finished getting ready and someone told me to just walk on and get into place. I didn't mean to interrupt I-I can leave if you want." she rambled on as I walked over.

Everything about her screams familiar but I just can't put my finger on why. "What's your name?"

"Janiya....I just Uh moved out here from Miami. You uh signed me to your modeling agency." She shyly ran her hand through her dark hair.

Licking my lips nodding I walk away. I point to a spot for her to stand in. The next part of the shoot was singles of the models in the products. Janiya came out in the new pancho and boots. Shyly standing in place legs and hands together she kept her head down. Putting up my camera I took the shot.

She looked up catching me biting my lip blushed. it was a perfect shot. The flash went off again making her smile. "Don't be so stuck up and shy. Loosen up!"

Nodding she pulls up the hood striking a pose.

Camila
I had just dropped off Mona and now going around doing some chores. Apparently my so called friends took it upon themselves to eat all my food. I wasn't even gone that long! So now I have to do some grocery shopping.

Walking around in my lazy clothes and shopping cart I went up and down different isles getting what I both need and want. Spotting Mona's favorite snack I tried reaching for it. Unfortunately it was at the top so I'm struggling looking like an idiot. Thankfully someone was nice enough to help me out.

"Thank you."

"No problem looked like you needed a hand." he chuckled. "I'm Matt."

"Camila." we shook hands. He licked his lips looking over me.

"I know you from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. Are you a stripper?"

"Oh no but I am a dancer. Just not that kind of dancer."

"Damn my bad wait..... have you ever worked with Johnson Highs dance team?"

"Yeah I did like two years ago. How would you know that do one of your siblings go there?"

"No I do I'm eighteen."

"Shut up no way." he chuckled with this adorable smile. "Your lying."

"I'm not you wanna see my I.D?"

"No no I just can't believe that you look at lease twenty. Oh my god your a baby and trynna holla at me?"

"Age ain't nothing but a number mama." He smiled big winking. I accidentally blushed. "I gotta get this stuff home maybe I'll see you around."

"Maybe. Stay in school kid." he playing glared at me nodding.

"And you stay sexy miss."

Oh my god. Eighteen tho like how? What is in the food at his school!? That just blew my mind because he was fine as hell. Damn...eighteen.