Will You? (Bonus)

Rebecca
Cam called early this morning asking for me to come over. Apparently Chris and Carlton are gone be out doing whatever and she doesn't want to be home alone. I packed up Eli diaper bag and head out to the car. My baby boy is getting bigger everyday. He's already three months. As I'm strapping him tight in his car seat he grabs my hair. "No no we don't pull mummy's hair. Only daddy can do that....on a good day." He giggled kicking.

Chuckling I close his door head for the driver side. Driving over took no time. I could see Mona in their window jumping around.

"Hi aunt becca hi Eli." She poked his nose making him squeal laughing.

"Does your mommy know you came out here?" I asked closing and locking the car.

"Yes she told me to open door."

We walked back in the house as Camila is coming out the kitchen. "Hey boo."

"Hey baby momma." We hugged quickly before sitting on their couch. "So do you know what the guys are doing?"

"Nope and I don't care. I wanted some peaches last night and Chris didn't go get any so I'm happy he's out the house." She flopped in the couch. "Did Carlton tell you anything?"

"No all he said was its something really important." I shrugged kicking my feet up with Eli laying on my chest pacifier in his mouth. "You got any snacks?"

"Bitch go check I'm relaxing which is all my man wants me to do." She rolled her eyes eating from her ice cream carton. "We got ice cream."

"Go anything low fat or diet?"

"Hoe look at me what the hell I look like having anything non fat." She chuckled. She stuff more of her ice cream in her mouth before eating a cherry and taking a swig of her sparkling water.

"Bitch you just starting to show with that small ass baby bump." She blushed running her hand down her stomach. "But seriously I'm trying to lose this baby weight."

"Rebecca the only baby weight on you is that ass and those luscious boobies." She winked as I went into the kitchen.

Going into the kitchen I grab a water yogurt and some granola. Taking off my pants we both sat watching movies all day with our kids.

Carlton
"Ight you sure everything is together?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"Yeah man I got the hotel room being set up now and that restaurant is all yalls tonight." Chris smirked slapping my back. "You really about to do this shit man I'm proud of you boy!"

"Shut up nigga ain't with that gay shit. I just want everything to go how it's suppose to and perfect. I'm ready like I'm really ready to marry this woman."

Today I will ask Rebecca to marry me. I've got it all set up. Chris hooked me up with some of his connections renting out an entire restaurant and getting one of the best suites at this five star hotel. Sure I might have to work even more hours or get another job to pay him back but it's worth it for my baby.

"I swear I'll pay everything back man I can't thank you enough for helping me with this." We walk out the bar we stopped at for lunch after doing all this running around.

"Don't even try it I'll all love you family."

Chris and Camlia are gonna keep my boy for the night and tomorrow morning. If this night goes as planned I'll be fucking my fiancé by midnight and won't be stopping until noon.

I told Rebecca to meet me at home and to get ready for dinner with a overnight back ready to go by the time I got home. Chris hooked me up with a dope ass suit and a little something for my baby. Walking in I could hear the shower running. Going into our room I set her dress in the bed.