Returning(29)

Camila
Applying a last bit of make up I look over my outfit seeing Chris sitting on my bed watching. Just to tease I bend over pushing down my socks. I heard him hiss. "You ok back there."

"I am great back here. You should make sure your shoes are tied right." I groaned leaning back.

"Your such a pervert. Come on before I'm late to my own class." he grabs my bag sneaking a kiss. I got a call as we came from dropping off Mona at her daycare reminding me of a class I have today. It completely just slipped my mind.

We walked out to his rented car. He came out to visit me and Mona since his schedule was free. He surprised us both with gifts. As he is about to get in a familiar car pulls up. The driver revealed himself as Matt storming over hitting the window. "Camila get yo ass out this car!"

"Cool it youngin you might wanna step back."

Matt breathing heavy went to swing on Chris. He dodged it swinging back hard knocking him on his butt. Matt held his face screaming.

"My bad....self defense." Chris shrugged chuckling. "Come on get up man it ain't hurt that bad I could've knocked yo ass out."

"Matt what are you doing here?"

"I-I'm here...to get you back. You can't end things with us we just actually became something." He stumbled up to his feet. "You ain't get my calls text DM's....nothing?"

"You are not doing this. Look we were just a fling nothing real and I'm sorry if I lead you to think something else."

He lunged at me and Chris pushed him back. "Watch that homie."

"You can't do this to me Camila. I love you." he groaned standing again trying to gain his balance.

"That's not possible we weren't even dating just....fucking. You just to young for me to have anything serious with." he looked at me nodding swiping the blood from his mouth.

"Ok fine I don't love you but just know if I can't have you....no one else can especially this nigga." he hissed. "Watch your back both of you!"

He got back in his car speeding off. I let out a breath running my hands through my hair. Looking at Chris he was shaking his head. "Why you always gotta attract the crazy niggas?"

"Ask yourself that crazy."

Chris
I chased Cam in the building with her giggling. "Chris I said stop."

"Stop what I ain't do shit but tickle that cute little belly button." I trapped her against the front desk. She smiled trying not to look at me. I bit her neck making her scream.

"Hello Camila." a older lady came from a room. She pushed me off straightening herself. "I let everyone into your room and I have mail for you."

"️Thank you Margery. You almost got me in trouble." She punched me leading the way down a long hall.

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Stepping into the room filled with woman and a few guys all wearing heels. They all were scattered stretching and talking. Some point whispering giggling at me. A few said hi and I just waved. Cam told me to sit on this semi long couch.

"Hello everyone I hope we're all ready with our heels!" Cam sat her stuff down going to put her heels on. "Oh and are we all comfortable with Chris sitting in on this class?"

There were scattered "yes" "hell yes" "he can't watch whatever he wants". I laughed shaking my head.

"Ok well today we'll be dancing to Baby Boy-Beyoncé. Lets get started."