Its Time(46)

Rebecca
Doing my breathing exercises I tried keeping calm as Carlton speeds down the road yelling at every car.

"Get the fuck out my way!" He blast the horn. "We almost there baby just keep uh breathing and shit. Don't have my son in this car please baby I just got it cleaned."

Glaring I keep breathing and focus on my son coming into the world. I close my eyes laying head back when a contraction hits. My mouth drops but nothing comes out. He swerved into a spot running around. Picking me up bridal style heading inside the hospital.

"My girlfriend is having my son someone get over here!"

Three nurses come over with a wheel chair helping me. They and Carlton take me to a room. As they helped get prepared and what not Carlton went to call both our parents Chris and Cam.

"Rebecca sweetheart I'm so happy to see you." my doctor comes in all bright and shiny like always. "well it's about that time...are you excited?"

"Id be more excited if I wasn't in so much pain." I started tearing up as another contraction hit. "I can't do this for much longer."

She check how far along I was and left saying she'll be back soon. Carlton came rushing in out of breath with some ice chips. "Hey momma....how are you?"

"Um I don't know just about to push a fucking human out my fucking pussy. Oh yeah Carlton I'm super fan-fuckin-tastic!" I continue breathing trying to keep calm.

"Man you better calm that shit down." he mumbled pushing the cup to me.

"Carlton don't start with me."

"And you don't start with me. You may be in pain but I'm not about to let you talk to me like you ain't my girl who should be respecting me."

"Get out your feelings for one fucking day you big cry baby. I am having your damn child." I roughly pull him to me by his shirt. "If I wanna say some sideways things to you I will and you'll sit back hold my hand and shut the hell up. Until you feel the pain I'm in don't tell me to calm down. Now kiss me and tell me I will be ok because as of right now I hate you for doing this to me." I teared up as yet another contraction hit. I scream still holding on his shirt.

"O-ok baby I'm sorry I wasn't being more sensitive to you." he kissed my head and cheek. "Do you need me to get you anything?"

"No just stay like this with me for a while." I lay back continuing my breath just as Cam, Chris, my and Carlton's mom. Seeing my mom I pushed Carlton away sitting up with my arms out. "Mommy!"

She held me as I cried chuckling. "I guess you appreciate me a little more huh?"

"It hurts so much!" Cam held me next.

"Aww Becca I can't wait for my little nephew to come on out. You been all soft and shit through the whole pregnancy." she squeezed me.

"I know."

"It'll be over before you know it baby." Carlton kissed my head grabbing my hand.

"Um Carlton I don't think-" Chris started just as a contraction hit.

I squeezed Carlton hand making us both scream.

"I think you broke my hand." He and Chris left.

*3 1/2hrs later*

"I can't do it.....I can't no more please." I cried resting back trying to catch my breath.

"Baby come on you got this rebel we bringing our son into the world. It'll all be worth it when you see that beautiful creation we made together I promise you. Just keep pushing baby you almost done." Carlton coached damping my head kissing my face.

"Listen to your husband baby we're almost there I can see his head just keep on pushing for me." my doctor said doing whatever the hell she was doing down there.

My legs were spread wide with my knees far back. I had already starting sweating out my hair feeling like was gonna die. I knew this would hurt but not like this. I've never been in this amount of pain and if this goes well it'll be years before I even think about going through this shit again.

"My body is on fire I'm not doing anything until I am cooled down."

"Baby you have to keep-"

"Don't fucking tell me what I have to do Matthew your not pushing a damn human body out of you! Get me some damn ice or something before I pass out!" I yelled pushing him away from me.

"Oh here he comes Rebecca sweet heart I need a really really big push from you ok?" She squeezed my thigh getting my attention. "On three alright!?"

I reach out for Carlton as he comes running back to my side holding my hand. She counts down and I push my hardest. My face turning red. Then...I hear those screams. I froze seeing his little body squirming and kicking. They let Carlton cut the cord before taking him away.

"It's a boy!" The nurses rush cleaning him off.

"You did incredible baby." Carlton kissed my head. "You brought our boy into our lives."

They hand me our boy. His eyes open looking up at me. I smiled as his little hand held my finger.

"So did you already have the name?" A nurse with a clipboard comes over.

"Yes.....Elias Caleb Williss."

Everyone came in once I was together again and in the middle of feeding him.

"Oh my goodness....he's beautiful." my mom came over brushing his hair. "You two made something beautiful."

"He looks just like you becca." Cam smiled taking probably a hundred pictures. "I need to talk to you later."

Nodding I let Carlton mom hold Caleb. We caught up until I got tired. Before going to bed I just had to share a picture of my angel.

@Averagehottie:We made something beautiful @disnigga 3/10

Carlton was the first to like and leave a comment.

@Disnigga:I love you even more for giving me the greatest gift I'll ever receive

*earlier*

Camila
Sitting on the table kicking my feet I wait. Rebecca is giving birth so I took the time to get a quick check up. I've been sick all week and just want to get some answers.

Chris thinks one thing but I don't want to get excited or anything until I'm absolutely sure.

"Ok miss Cisneros I have your results right here and have some good news. You are indeed pregnant...congratulations."

Wow.