WTF(34)

Chris
It was that time again. I didn't even wanna wake up knowing it was their day to leave me again. We held hands walking through the airport. Cameras flashed but neither of us were smiling. Mona had started crying soon as we pulled up. Reaching the gate where my plane would take them back home I sighed and Mona started crying harder.

"Princess you gotta stop crying."

"I don't want leave." she held my shirt tighter. "I want stay."

Hearing sniffing from my other side I see a tear run down Cam face. "Baby please."

"I'm not crying...something got in my eye." She tried covering it up wiping her face fast. "I am gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you both. Why don't you just move out here with me." she shook her head sitting. "Look if you don't want to live together yet we can look for a condo or something until your ready for that step."

"I don't know Chris all my family are in Atlanta and my job is there. It would just be a big step for me." she held my hand playing with my fingers.

"But....arent you tired of this back and forth? The tears that come when it's time for one of us to leave again."

"Of course I am I hate seeing her cry." she brushed Mona hair as she started calming down.

We sat for a minute. All I want is my girls back for good. Seeing them for a week at a time. It's starting to get frustrating. Each time we are getting closer and closer but then ripped apart at the end.

"Just think about it for me...and Mona." she smiled wiping under her eye. "Please."

"Ok only if we make things official with us." she smirked biting her lip.

Chuckling I sat a sleeping Mona in the seat kneeling in front of her. A small crowd formed and people started taking out phones. "Camila Rose Cisneros will you be my girlfriend....again?"

Giggling she nodded flying into my arms. "Yes!"

We kissed as the small crowd cheers clapping. "You know this mean your not leaving me right? We just officially got back together I'm not gonna let you just leave." she giggled nodding.

"I kind of figured that. I'll call DCA and tell them to reschedule any of my classes coming up."
**********
Kicking close my door our lips never separate. Feeling all over each other's bodies she pushed me away giving me this sexy smirk walking into the kitchen. Rachel took Mona to the park. We had the house all to ourselves to officially make things official.

Lifting her up into the counter I went back to kiss her addicting lips as she messing around with my pants trying to get them down. I unclip her bra and went right for the twins. She held my head moaning with her fingers running threw my scalp. My tongue flicked her nipple fast making her gasp.

Grabbing her face it was back to more kissing. She pushed me back hoping off the counter. With me pressing against the fridge she kissed down my chest until she was squatting right in front of my dick. Kissing the print threw my briefs she tease licking.

"I'm not with this teasing shit Cam." she giggled freeing me only to stuff me right in her mouth.

She gaged once and gained a pace. Her tongue flicked against my tip as her hand massage my base. Biting my lip head against the fridge hands on top of my head....I was in total bliss. She kept sucking until there was a little precum. Lifting her up I snatch off her lace panties turn her around bent over the counter. She gasp loud flipping her hair over looking back at me. I put her leg up squatting down.

Camila
"Ah o-o-oh my god Chris." my head rest on my arms as I claw at the counter biting my hand.

His cold hands spread my lips as he continues eating me out to perfection from the back. My leg I was keeping myself up in shook slightly as I bucked as one of his fingers slid inside of me. His other hand in front slowly rubbing my clit.

His chest pressed to my back with him leaving kisses keeping his slow pace. "Sssss your so warm and tight Mily."

I smiled reaching back holding onto his neck grinding on his now three fingers inside me. "Oh Chris."

"Can you call me daddy momma.....huh can you do that for me baby?"

"Yes daddy." I moaned bouncing.

He flipped me starting to suck of my pearl driving me crazy. My jaw dropped as his arms lock around my thighs lifting them up while licking and suck on my opening. Using his tongue he spelled his name. "All mine....right momma?"

He slapped my thigh making me scream. "Yes daddy!"
**********
Since we missed the art show Chris wanted for us to go up to Swizz academy and see what the students have been working on. We showered just before Rachel came back with Mona. When they walked in she was crying holding her arm. She got stung by a bee. Rachel got the stinger out and ice for her but she just lost it soon as she saw us.

"Mommy it hurts."

"I know baby it'll stop soon." I rub her back. Chris came in her room with some kind of cream to help smooth the pain.

"Here you go princess." he rubbed it on her arm. "This is gonna make the pain go away a lot faster ok?" She nods wiping her face. "You still want to go with us?"

"Yes. Can we get ice cream?"

"Sure baby you can have whatever you want."

I helped her get dressed, finished my make up and dressing myself. We got in Chris car heading for the academy. I sat on my phone killing time. While I got a notification of something but hearing my name on the radio caught my attention.

"And it is time for the hottest tea of them all with Queen Gossip. We'll start off with something nice and juicy. Designer, painter, director, and record company owner Chris Washington has a new girlfriend Camila Cisneros. She's a professional dancer with a kid and....sextape? It was leaked earlier today on TMZ. The article jus breaks down the basic she was messing with some underage guy and dumped him so him being petty and just a excuse my language but fuck boy he leaked a sextape he made of them together without her knowing. Matt Blake the ex boyfriend and video leaker told TMZ that she left him for her baby daddy Chris Washington when they were only together for about a good month. I know this is gonna suck for her I'm just hoping their daughter who is the cutest thing doesn't follow in her mommy footsteps. Lesson of the day ladies...do not messing with boys they are not worth the embarrassment."

WHAT THE FUCK!?