Her Plan(35 pt2)

Anna
He blocked my number, on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. My face is up at his office and the academy to not let me in. This nigga even took me off his modeling agency so now I don't have a job.

Why is he doing this me!? I LOVE HIM! I've been going crazy since he basically threw me out his baby momma crazy ass house.

It's like he completed me. My life just isn't the same without his smile or voice. I need to wake up in that beautiful mansion next to him of course. I just need him in my life. We can have all the kids he wants in that big ass house. It's all his babymomma fault this is happening.

The moment she came back into the picture it was down hill for me. She didn't even want him in the beginning but he still left me for her. He hurt me and in order for him to understand my pain I need to cause some pain to him.

Fixing my wig I made sure it was straight before walking in. the front lady looked at me and smiled.

"I'm here to pick up my daughter."

"What level is she on?"

"Um...the Art level?"

She looked at me for a moment before letting me by. When I was out of her sight I went on a search. The last picture Chris posted they were surrounded by paintings. After an hour I found who I was looking for.

Chris
Walking into a empty room I turn on the lights. Mirrors surround the entire room. She smiled walking in letting her heels click against the floor. "It's beautiful...what are you saving it for?"

"Well I don't really know. If you want it can be yours since you'll be down here. You can still work for Dance Centre and do classes here on the weekend."

She smiled twirling. It took me back to when we were looking over the place. She did her cute little spin smiling all wide.

"Your the best boyfriend ever." she jumped in my arms.

Spinning she squealed. "I love you Mily." I held her up with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I think I'm starting to love you. After getting to know you again for myself and all the time we spend together....i can see how we fell for each other so easy." she smiled playing with my nose ring.

Kissing her lips softly she cupped my face deepening the kiss. It was getting close to the end of under eighteen time. Soon the later classes would be starting. We went back to the kids craft room where we left Mona with the other little kids.

Walking in we searched but couldn't find her. "Chanel where's Mona?"

"Oh your nanny came to get her."

My heart nearly stopped. "What do you mean....we don't have a nanny."

"O-oh well um this girl came in saying she was you guys nanny and came to take her to you."

"Oh my god you let some stranger take my child!?" Camila yelled running out into the halls. "MONA....MONA....respóndeme bebé por favor, ¿dónde estás!!" (Answer me baby please where are you)

We searched the entire building in and out with help from everyone. She wasn't here. Getting the idea I went into the security room. Looking at the cameras that I have in every possible place in and around the building. I see this lady take Mona from the class. She changed her clothes to disguise her as another kid.

We called the cops and that wait for 48 hours shit was thrown out the window once they saw the video. We went searching all threw the city.

"MONA.....MONA....princess please answer me!!.

I just want my daughter back.