Hey You(11)

Camila
After lunch Chris took us to our hotel. I checked in seeing they set us up with a city view room. Mona went crazy seeing all the tall buildings from this high up. A bird flew by and she lost it. "Mommy mommy birdie!"

"I see baby. Come here so we can change." my tour at dance centre NY is in thirty minutes. I'm gonna change from my plane clothes to something a little more presentable.

I freshened both of us up and let her pick her outfit then dressed myself.

"We gonna have some fun while mommy is working right lil bit?" Chris picked her up spinning.

"Yeah!"

I'm letting Chris take Mona while I'm busy. Don't get me wrong I love my little pumpkin but when she gets tired or hungry or irritated or bored she gets fussy. Its just best she stays with Chris while I'm working. He said he's gonna take her shopping, to the park and to get something to eat.

I'm putting every bit of trust I have in him right now. If I get her back and the smallest thing is wrong there will be hell.

"She's allergic to peanuts, do not give her to much sweets or she'll be all jumpy and please don't spoil her to much I don't want her to get attached and become a brat." He chuckled buckling her in the car seat. I climb in and we drive off. "No explicit music or TV shows or movies. She hasn't had any water today so before any juice you give make sure she has some water oh and no soda."

"Yes mom." he chuckled peaking over at me.

We pull up to the place. In front in big letters Dance Centre NY. I smiled taking a breath. "I'll call you when I'm done please take care of her."

"I got you baby. We gonna have fun." He kissed my cheek surprising me. "Say bye to mommy."

"Bye mommy!" Mona waved giggling.

I kiss Mona bye and just to be nice gave Chris a small kiss on his cheek. He was smiling all slick.

Walking in this girl comes up smiling. "Hi your Camila Cisneros right?"

"Yes I'm suppose to be getting a tour of the building. Im deciding on if I want to join the New York team."

"Yes I'm Frieda I'll be giving you the tour. So first this is the main lobby. Down this hall are some of the beginners and kids dance rooms."

We went down that hall peaking in at the empty classes. I was shown the advanced classes and refresh rooms which is just a very well air conditioned room with healthy snacks, water and Gatorade.

"This is one of our most uh I'll popular classes." she chuckled as we came to a door.

The name Rocsi in big gold letters was on it.

"This is the room of Rocsi Rock as she likes to be called. She's our top choreographer here....sorta." she opens the door.

Stood in front of a few dancing guys and girls this mid sized girl with super cute and curly hair. The song Feeling Myself was playing until she stopped it.

"No no no all wrong!" Her voice echoes through out the room. "The move goes 1 2 3 & 4."

"Is she always like this?"

"Yes only reason she's here....dating the head of the New York department." she rolled her eyes.

"Um Frieda...can I help you?" The girl finally noticed us standing in the back. "Who is she?"

"This is Camila Cisneros a possible new member of our New York team."

"Oh my gosh I know you." A little girl noticed me jumping with excitement. "I love your dances I learned almost all of them at home."