First Look (56)

Chris
I spit out the used toothpaste checking my teeth. "Baby come on we can't be late!" I look over myself and turn off the bathroom light.

Camila came out the closet dressed. "Calm down Chris we will there in time." She checked her face and grabs her purse finally walking out. "Pumpkin come on!"

Mona came out her room with her little purse. "Where we going?"

"To see the baby." I smiled as my heart sped up. I rushed grabbing my keys and heading out the door. "Come on yall!"

"Baby breath and relax." Cam grabbed my face. "I get your excited and all but you really blowing me right now."

"I'm sorry babe but I'm gonna see my son."

"What makes you thinks it's a boy plus we not gonna know the gender for a few more months."

"You were way more rebellious this time around so that means boy." I smirked locking the door. "I bet you we have a boy."

"Ok I'll take that bet. If we have a girl I get to name her and if we get a boy you can name him." She held out her hand to make it official.

Shaking I kiss her hand. "It's a bet. What time is your class?"

"We'll have to leave right after the doctors. I hope everyone won't be mad at me." We took off after making sure Mona was safely in her seat.

"They'll be fine there plenty of other dancers they can go to sure they not as good as you but they'll have to settle."

Getting to the doctors wasn't much trouble and we got there in no time. After waiting three minutes we were called to the back and waiting for someone in the room.

"When we see baby daddy?"

"Soon as the doctor comes in baby. You excited about being a big sister?" I pick her up.

"Yes!"

The lady doctor walks in smiling wide. "Hello hello. So what are we here for today?"

"We are here to see my little bun in the oven." I smiled with my hand on her stomach as the doctor chuckled at us.

"Ok we can do just that." She went on setting things up having Cam lay back. "I just need to check a few things before we see the little one. Have you been drinking or smoking since discovering your pregnancy?"

"No."

"Anything stressful happen?"

"Well uh we had a pretty drawn out argument and she just came from a dance tour." I answered.

"Oh ok." She gave Cam a look. "I see you were recently in a hospital....what for?"

"A fight I was kicked in the stomach twice." She mumbled.

"Ok well let's just do this now. Camila your pregnant and a living person is inside of you. This person literally depends on you and everything at you do. You really need to take better care of yourself id hate for you all to lose this child."

I really hope having this doctor someone who is a professional at this stuff it'll finally sink into that head. Losing this child isn't an option at all. "You hear that?" I whisper in her hair.

The jelly stuff was put in her stomach and the monitor was turned on. After some moving around

"And there we go. It's to early to tell the gender but that's your baby." She smiled at us.

"That's my baby." I whispered as Cam grabbed my hand.

I've seen other people's reaction or people on TV or in movies but being in the position myself.....seeing my child in the woman I love for the first time. It's emotional. I missed this with my first child who I didn't even know I was having. This is defiantly a day I will forever remember.

We got a printed out picture and instantly went to Instagram.

ChristopherW:my second chance to be the super dad I know I can be

Camila
Leaving out the doctors office they gave me a few prescriptions for some vitamins I should be taking. Chris hasn't taken his eyes off that picture since we got it.

"This is your little sister or brother. We don't know just yet which one but you gotta love them right now." He told Mona as we walk out to the car.

My last class before my little vacation is in about thirty minutes. Getting in I wait for him to get in the driver seat. "Um Chris I know I haven't been.....I mean I wasn't.....baby I'm sorry for just not taking better care of myself making smarter decisions and not listening you or anyone else. I wasn't being a good sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend or mother. Thank you for being my superman putting up with my BS and putting me in my place when needed." I started tearing up making him chuckle grabbing my face kissing the fallen tears away.

"Baby you don't even need to make some big speech. No one is perfect we all make mistakes. Yes this whole thing was just fucked up but I love you and that means dealing with your.....days when your just not thinking straight. I loved you when I wasn't mad at you I loved when I was. I'll always love you baby no matter what happens." I blushed kissing him. "Unless you cheat on me then your just some chick with my children."

"Chris that is terrible." He laughed starting up the car. "I love you."

"I love you to."
********
"Great job guys you all made this a great last class and I just wanna thank you all especially the regulars who keep me where I am." I started tearing. "Damn these hormones. I'll be back before you know it so don't stop coming here there are a lot of talented people you guys can check out during my break."

After hugs pictures and tears were shed everyone left and it was just me Mona and Chris left. "So what you wanna do?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty hungry."

"Ok how about Cheesecake Factory?"

"Yes! Oh my god do you know how good some chocolate truffle cheesecake sounds right now!" I jumped up mouth watering at just the thought.

"Alright then that's where we go."