The Others|7 (63)

Isabel
Slidding his eggs on the plate I hand Julian his plate.

"Thank you mommy."

"Sure thing baby. We're going to aunt becca house today to go over things for her wedding." I sat with my plate.

"Ok is daddy coming with us?"

"I don't know." I'm in the wedding but I doubt Andrew is everyone basically giving him the cold shoulder.

It was plenty awkward with him at the dinner but I did say we'll be working on our relationship. As of now he's sleeping on the couch still because he won't be sleeping anywhere near me for sometime. As we're eating someone comes knocking at my door.

"Where is he!?" I heard along with more banging. "Andrew I know your in there!"

I told Julian to finish eating in my room with the tv on preparing myself to possibly kick this bitch ass. Coming to my house this early with her BS not gonna fly pass easy.

I take my time getting to the door unlocking the door finally opening it. "Can I help you?"

"Where is Andrew?" She tried peaking in.

"Sleeping can I take a message?"

"No wake him up so I can beat his ass for cheating on me especially with you." She tried pushing pass but of course I'm stronger than this walking pretzel stick.

"One-he didn't cheat on you because he's not with you and we didn't sleep together. I'm not sleeping anywhere near him until I'm sure whatever he caught from you is gone....including you. Two-get over my property before I beat your non pregnant ass and call the cops."

"Andrew get out here now we are not over until I say so!!" She tried pushing the door again.

"Lisa I'm warning you put you hand on this door one more time and im'ma clock you in your face."

"Ay what's going on." The man that caused all this came running his eyes.

"Andrew you didn't come home at all this week. I miss you come back to me please." She begged reaching through trying to touch him.

I closed the door more squeezing her arm making her scream. "Bell stop what the hell is wrong with you!?" He pushed me away letting her in.

"There's an intruder in my house I'm protecting my property which means this house and you. I have you last name I have your child you are mine....unless your done trying and would like to leave with her." I stood arms crossed.

He looked between me and her as she rubbed her stomach. "Baby don't make me choose please. I love you and Julian but I've grown feelings for Lisa to." He grabbed my hand.

"Ha well I'll make this easy for you just leave with her and don't bother coming back. I gave you my life and this is how you repay me?"

"Isabel trust this was never even a thought when we got married I messed up and feel in love with two incredible women."

"There is nothing incredible about her! She ruined my life and your marriage in what universe is that in anyway the definition of incredible!?"

"Bitch don't talk like I'm not standing right here." She point her fake nails at me. "You need to respect me.

"Says the girl who ruined a family!! I'm done dealing with both of you get the fuck out my house now."

"Baby please I love you." Drew came trying to hold me.

"No I don't think you do. I don't know when the love died but I wish we could've fixed it before it got to this." My eyes started tearing up.

I loved him since I was a teenager and just saw us being together forever plus. Who would've thought we'd end up like this?