Date Night(19)

Camila
Well today is my last day in NY. It wasn't all I thought it would be but I guess it's a nice experience. I was able to do the choreography for Tinashe new video which will premiere soon. She's an amazing artist and dancer. Picked up the moves in seconds.

I was busy packing our suitcases while Mona cried talking to Chris over the phone. He was handling something for one of his businesses I don't even know which one.

"Daddy I wanna stay." she wiped her face with her fist. Whatever he said made her start crying even harder. She put the phone down running off.

Chuckling I pick up my phone. "What you do to my child?"

"I didn't do anything to our child she's just upset I'm not coming with you guys back to Atlanta. It's breaking my heart herring her cry." he mumbled. "You all packed up?"

"Yes I just finished stuffing all the new clothes you bought us in the bags."

Before our date he took us on a little shopping spree. It was nice having anything I wanted. We spent some good family time and the blogs we're loving it. there were pictures of us all over the place. I even saw us on some magazine. They called us "a beautiful family figure". I'm just hoping they don't start sticking to me to get stuff about Chris or whatever.

*Yesterday*

Walking down the sidewalk camera men in front of us we did some last minute shopping. We both held one of Mona's hands swinging her.

"Higher!" She giggled.

We swing her the highest making her squeal. Walking into this shoe shop.

"Get whatever you want." he whispered picking up Mona taking her to the kids side. "I got yall today."

Blushing I walk over to the wall of Jordan's. I picked two from that wall and went over to the heels. Now I am a sucker for a bomb ass heel so it was like heaven for me looking at all these shoes. Picking up one looking at the price I almost cursed. "Who about to spend $650 on some shoes?"

"I will if you want them." Chris smirked taking the shoe out my hand. "These would look good on you Cam."

"You think so?"

"Yeah try them on and let me see."

I asked for my size one of the workers brought back. Trying them on I stand in the mirror turning here and there. Looking over Chris was smiling biting his lip. "Box up those and anything else she and little one want."

We spent probably twenty minutes there and left with four bags each. He took us to like ten other stores just balling out on us. For our date tonight he got me this gorgeous dress with the sexiest pair of red bottoms.

I'm gonna leave Mona with Ms Samantha for the night. She was so excited when I asked. I took another shower getting dressed but put my robe over my dress so I can do my make up and hair.

Chris
Finally the night I've been waiting for. We never got to be all fancy go to a high price place just looking like a million bucks when we were together.

I want to show her an incredible night one that she won't ever forget. I rented out this French restaurant for just us. It's hooked up all romantic like something out of a romantic chick flick.

While Cam is getting ready I'm taking her to this lady place. Apparently she's the one who found Cam. It was a nice pretty big house. I knock waiting for someone to answer. A older lady opens the door smiling holding out her arms to Mona.

"Hi precious. We are gonna have so much fun tonight." she took her in with me behind her with Mona's bag. "I'm Ms Samantha and you must be her father Chris."

"Yes ma'ma and thank you for taking her for the night this is a really special night for me and Camila."

"I know it is. I just hope she acts like a nice young lady the whole night."

"Me to." I go back to Mona who was sitting watching tv. "You gonna be good right lil bit?"

"Yes daddy." she squeezed the stuffed dog I bought her.

"We'll be back to get you before you know it." I kiss her head.

"Love you daddy."

"I love you to lil bit."

I drove back home going in to finish getting dressed. Putting on my shoes I look over myself. She is gonna fall in love all over again tonight. Grabbing the keys to one of my sexier cars making sure I have my wallet and phone I leave out. I sent her a text I was on my way. She responds she'll be waiting in the lobby.

Pulling up I step out walking into the hotel. Spotting her dressed to perfection looking like a actual angel...my heart nearly stopped. My breath got caught up as she stepped in front of me smiling. She blushed as my mouth dropped.

"Are we leaving anytime soon Christopher?"

"U-Uh oh ye-yeah I mean yes." I grab her hand leading to my car.

"Wow where did you get this."

"My dad was a car type of guy. My garage is full of cars." I open the butterfly doors letting her in first.

"I know what I'm asking for my birthday from you."
*******
"Hello Mr.Washington your table is ready." A guy said as we approach opening the doors to the restaurant.

"Wow not a popular place I see." Cam mumbled looking around the empty place.

"Rented the restaurant out for us. Trust me it's very popular out here." I pull out her chair and help take her jacket off. Again my mouth dropped. "Do you even understand how good you look?"

Giggling she waved me off. "I do my best. So was out actual first date like this?" She put the napkin in her lap as a waiter came by pouring us glasses of water.

"Nah it wasn't even on this level. I made you a dinner in the park right next to the lake at sunset."

"Oh my god that sounds amazing. I love going to the park around that time. Everyone is chill it's quiet just a nice place to go when I need to get my thoughts together or whatever."

"I know Andrew gave me the idea. My goal was to give you a night you'd never forget."

"Oh." she started messing with her fingers avoiding my face.

Reaching over grabbing her hand I kiss it softly. "It's ok I can take this time to do us all over again. I can make up for the mistakes I made."

"That's if I let you in."

"Why wouldn't you? Am I not doing something or doing something wrong? Camila you are the love of my life the first and only girl I've ever loved. All I want is to be with you again back to the old days. We were just getting to a really good place in our relationship and I want that back."

She sipped on the water with her free hand. "Chris we moved in together at eighteen and nineteen. Fresh out of high school. I want to do so much before settling down. For the longest I put Mona and my career first....I'm just not ready to put my dreams on hold for some guy."

"Baby that is the last thing I would ever do. I was there when we talked about your dreams. I was there when you told me about being wanting to be a dancer. I wanted those things for you I supported you. Id never try to hold you back why would that even come to mind?"

"My mom. She put her dreams on hold for a guy a family and whatever else she wanted. Look where that got her. I'm not going through that."

"Well there are two different things that wouldn't even let that happen. One your not your mother and two in not your father. You can't compare how your life will be just based on your parents."

She smiled squeezing my hand. just then a waiter came over handing us menus. "Good evening here are your menus with two starts a main meal and two desserts picked by Mr.Washington here." she smirked nodding looking over everything. "With the main dish and starters you will taste test wines that pair perfectly with them. Are we ready for the first starter?"

We both nod and he claps having two more waiters come over. One sets down two plates and the other pours the small wine glasses.

"First we have Flammekueche with Gewürztraminer. Enjoy."