Hard Words(12)

Camila
"I really hope you decided to join our side. It would be so much fun to have you here." Frieda smiles hugging me.

After that little dance battle we went to the refreshment room had a nice fruit yogurt and granola parfait and iced green raspberry tea.

"Thanks I'm seriously thinking about it." we walked out of the room heading to the main entrance.

Just then this gorgeous sexy man walks in dressed in the UPS uniform. "Hey Frieda package for Rocsi. It's her giant star for....hello." he smiled turning his attention to me.

"Hi. I'm Camila."

"Rodney." we shook hands. "I know you. You danced with Neyo on Jimmy Kimmel?"

"Um yeah once it that was like last year. How did you recognize me?"

"Your the only one I paid attention to and my mom was the one watching it I just so happen to see a sexy little one dancing around and just sat down to watch the rest."

I blushed giggling. "You talking about me right?"

"Of course those other girls can't even compare to you."

I got a text from Chris that he was outside.

"You think I could get your number to maybe take you out sometime?"

Chris
Cam walked out with another girl quickly hugging her before coming to the car getting in.

"Hi mommy!"

"What's cookin good lookin?" I smirked.

She smiled shaking her head. "Hi baby oh what's this?" She took the cookies from Mona.

"I made them for you mommy."

"Oh thank you baby." she leaned back kissing Mona. I got a quick look at her ass. Still nice.

"I helped and paid for them. Do I get a kiss to?" She looked at me laughed and put her seat belt on. "Man whatever how was the tour?"

"It was nice it's big the dance rooms are gorgeous. And the weirdest thing happened during my tour." she turned around handing the cookies back to Mona before going on with her story. "So I'm taking the tour looking in on different classes and stuff. A few people recognized me which was awesome but anyway we go to this one room. There's this girl teaching a class big curly hair amazing body but stank ass attitude. Rocsi I think her name was."

My eyes went wide and I tighten my grip on the wheel. "Oh really."

"Yeah so she's yelling at the people because they didn't do a move right or something then the chick had the nerve to call me out saying I think I'm better than her."

I went back and forth between the road and paying attention to her story she was telling.

"Now me being the humble person I am I held back like nah this your place this all you I'm not gonna step on your shit like that. She still called me out though so I'm like fine then let's go. She then was like "we not dancing pick one of these people to represent you" so I'm like shit fine with me and pick this adorable little girl. She killed that shit I'm telling you cause at first she was all nervous but I pumped her up."

"Sounds fun. You meet any nice people?"

"The receptionist she's nice. Oh and just before you text me I met this guy. Uh he was so beautiful." she bit her lip starring into space. "I can still see those gorgeous eyes."

"Really Cam. You could've left that part out." I clench my jaw.

"Oh jealous are we?"

"Very yes why act surprised or like this is funny."

"Oh calm down you big baby. There's no reason to get upset Christopher I've done no wrong here. You may be my daughters father but you are not my man."

Stopping at a red light I turn to her. She can't be serious.

"You can't be serious right now. I've poured my heart out to I've told you countless times how much I love you even tho you don't feel the same way. How I missed you all this time. You can't be just a bit more sensitive to my feelings?" I pull off.

"For what? Whatever we had is in the past and we can't change that. Might as well just move on with your life just like I am." she pulled out her phone.

"Why you doing this to me?" She let out a sigh looking out the window. "We use to be inseparable. Saying "I love you" was a daily thing when we woke up when we went to sleep. I felt the worst pain ever when he took you from me....then they couldn't find you and I think the worst and I just died inside. I come home see you looking more beautiful than ever and then Mona. She is both of us the perfect combination of us."

She was now looking at me with teary eyes quickly blinking them away.

"I just don't get after everything we been threw you can just pretend we never were something. Even after everything your family and our friends have been saying. What happen to giving me a chance?"

"Chris please don't try to make me the bad guy here. It is not my fault I don't remember. I didn't even know you existed until a while ago and now all of a sudden people remember shit about us how we once were. For all I know our relationship was shit. And everything I've been told is a lie."

"That's some stank BS and you know it." she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you while she is with us. Just take us to the hotel so I can get a cab or something. And go about my plans."

"For what your already a car riding around for free. How much sense does it really make to take another car that isn't free?"

"Just do it."

"Fine." I came to a hard stop in front of their hotel making her buck. "I'll see your later lil bit." She gave me hard eyes which I paid no attention to.