Bonus:The Ellen Show

*their performance in media*
Camila
Pulling up to the building I looked up in awe. We were really here at the Ellen show. Me and Mona have been working out butts off practicing. Chris opened both our doors picking up Mona and taking my bag.

"This is so awesome we are about to dance on the Ellen show. Do you know what this could do for my career!?" I jumped as we walk into the building.

A lady walked up asking for us to follow her. We were taken to a dressing room. I dressed myself and did my make up while Chris helped Mona get ready.

"You excited pumpkin?" I brush Mina's hair putting it in two cute buns.

"No. To many people." She mumbled kicking her feet.

"You don't wanna do it?" She teared up shaking her head. "But we're already here baby. You were looking forward to it all week." I wipe her face.

"I'm scared mommy."

"Lil bit I know I did not just hear you say the S-word." Chris came over turning the chair to face him. "You are an amazing dancer. There's no reason you should be nervous. Sure it's a lot of people but it's just like when you dance for daddy at home. I was really looking forward to seeing you...you not gonna let daddy down are you princess?" She shook her head sniffing. "I'll be right in front and if your still scared when you go out just look right at me ok."

"Ok."
********
"Next on the Ellen talent show we have a mother daughter performance. Please help me welcome Camila and her daughter Mona."

The huge sliding doors open. The audience cheer as we walk to the couch. I hugged Ellen before sitting. Mona shyly smiled sitting to my side.

"Aren't you adorable."

"Thank you." Mona blushed.

"How are you today?"

"I'm great just sitting here is a dream come true I still can't believe I'm here."

"I see your shaking a little there. You can relax I'm just as normal as you are....just richer." the audience laughs. "So I understand you are a dancer?"

"Yes I am a professional dancer with Dance Centre ATL. I teach classes, I've choreographer for a few artist school dance teams and performed on a few shows."

"Who are some of these artist?"

"I recently worked with Tinashe for her latest video, I've also danced with Ariana Grande and Ne-Yo."

"That's incredible-oh she sees someone she knows I'm guessing." Ellen commented on Mona randomly waving to someone.

Looking over I see Chris standing next to the DJ booth. He smiled waving back. "Yeah that's her dad."

"Oh how cute. So Mona do you like dancing with your mommy?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever teach her a few moves?"

"No she teach me."

"Oh I see well can I see you and your mommy dance?"

She looked back at Chris before nodding. "Yes!"

We walked over to the floor. Chris blew a kiss at us as we got in position. She ran over hugging him then came back. Everyone was awing. I kissed Mona head just before the music starts.

At the end she was jumping and laughing.

"Oh that was amazing! So cute so so so cute you are an amazing dancer Mona." Ellen held her on her side. "You guys are just incredible. Camila you are doing such a great job with Mona and your career so me and my friends at target have this uh gift card with $5,000." a guy brought out this huge target card.

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah and I couldn't leave this little without anything. What's something you really really want?"

"Ummm a car so I can see my daddy anytime." the audience aw.

"Isn't that just precious and look what just so happen to have just for you."

A guy came out with a cute little pink truck. Mona jumped in driving it in circles.

"We'll be right back!"