Against me (51)

Chris
With a coffee in my hand I walk into my office over to my desk. I just finished a walk around the academy. All the kids are doing great in their classes and I plan on doing something so they all and showcase their talents. It's in the works along with my other projects. I've decided against building a club because that's just not me I don't even go to clubs like that it would just seem like a waste. Instead I decided on investing in one.

It's a slow day for me and I'm only here because Cam is home. I know it's wrong working just so I don't have to be home with my girlfriend but I'm still a little upset with her. I apologized just to get it over with. It was clear she wasn't giving up until she got what she wanted. Now that she does have her way she's back to being happy and shit. This morning she and Mona brought me breakfast in the guest room I've been sleeping in.

I put on a smile just so Mona didn't get upset but on the inside I'm just like.....really? It's like my feelings don't matter to her as long as she's satisfied and gets what she wants.

"Knock knock." Janiya came walking in. "Hey boss man."

"What's good homie?" I hugged her and we sat.

"I'm in town for a beauty convention and came to see you. I bet your day is already better." She smirked kicking her feet up on my desk.

"Nah not really but it's cool seeing you after so long. How you been you and carter having good sex?" I smirked going over to my bar. Since it's a school full of kids I don't have any alcohol just sodas and juice and water. I got a cherry coke going back to my seat.

She chuckled shaking her head. "Well uh I've been good the black pyramid shoot did wonders for me I'm getting tons of offers just coming in left and right."

"That's cool and about that second thing I asked?"

"Oh yeah we are having great sex just before I left we did it in the shower with one of our neighbors." She smirked as my jaw dropped.

"Damn good someone getting love around here."

"All hell what's going on with you and Camila?"

Leaning back in my chair I cross my fingers over my eyes. "We just not at our best right now. Actually if you ask her everything is fine....it's not."

"What happen yall not breaking up are you?"

"No I'd never even think that far. It all started when she got an offer to be in some dance tour. Now I know how important dance is to her and I'm over excited for her but we just found out she's pregnant and I simply told her I don't think it's a good idea for her to go dancing for hours probably not getting much sleep while she's carrying our child."

"I'm guessing she didn't like that."

"Not at all. She just went off saying I'm controlling her stopping her from achieving her dreams and shit. I'd never do that I'm all for her doing her thing hell she just got a promotion at the Dance Centre that she works at....isn't that enough for now? She's still dancing got a bigger dance room and a big bonus." I sigh getting a headache just thinking about this.

It's just been so got damn stressful dealing with her spoiled ass. She wasn't like this before clearly her dad did some damage after bringing her back.

"Damn that's harsh."

"Yeah we went like four days not talking or any type of affection. We slept in different beds and everything. Yesterday our moms tried to help but I just gave in apologized to make her happy again and bring some kind of peace. I'm not happy but she ain't worried about me...to busy planning outfits dances and shit."