Giving up(23)

*1week*
Camila
I'm still doing this school thing teaching classes from elementary to high school. I'm teaching at a high school today. To my surprise it's Matt school. I haven't seen him anywhere thankfully. After Chris little over the top blow up I'm a little embarrassed to see him.

I know should probably be more worried about someone finding out I've been sleeping with an eighteen year old. It's not like it's illegal just...frowned on.

"Ok I got a nice and pretty dope if I say so myself dance for you guys. It's to Cash out-she twerkin." they started cheering.

I taught the dance and picked groups to go. I had one of the videographers from Dance Centre tape all the dances from this tour so he's here to. He moved around taping everyone. At the end after thanking them all I pack up my things heading out the gym.

"You just gon leave without saying something to go man?" Matt smirked walking in.

"Oh hey I didn't think I'd see you well more hoping." I mumbled as we walked out to my car.

"Why because yo baby daddy was wildin?" He chuckled.

"Well yeah he had no reason to act like that. He's just got some problems in that head of his." I put my stuff in and lean against the door.

He stepped in front putting his hands on my waist. "It's all good I'm not worried about him. So when you gonna let me take you out?"

"Who said I was ever going to?"

"I did we going to movies then hit some red robin and finally I'll give it to just the way you like it." he spoke all while his lips hover mine and his hands squeeze my ass cheeks.

Smirking I quickly peck his lips earning this sexy groan. we kissed until the bell rung. it was lunch and students would be pouring out and second. "Call me later."

"So that's yes to the date?"

"Maybe."
********
Rebecca hasn't talk to me since Chris left because of me going off on her. I didn't mean to go on her like that I was in my feelings and everyone was getting a slice of how I was feelings. really it's Chris fault but in order to keep peace I bought her some Oreos and chunky peanut butter. knocking I waited for her to answer.

"Oh great you. Have something else you'd like to say to me?" She glared with her arms crossed.

"Can I come in?"

"No say what you need to right there and hurry up love and hip hop just went to commercial."

"Ok I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I didn't mean it just was in my feelings and wanted everyone to hurt like I was." I held out the bag with the stuff inside.

"What reason could you possibly be so upset to the point of acting like a total bitch to all the people who care about you?"

"It was Chris." I roll my eyes just at hearing his name. god I can't stand him.

"Oh right the man that was willing to throw away his hoes just to get a possible chance at being with the girl he once was with but lost due to a accident." she stepped out the door. "The man who without even needing to think about it went right into father mode the moment he met Mona. The man who gave you a damn car with a gift from the pass and a heart felt card for your birthday when all you got him was a damn watch. The man who is willing to do anything for you....is that the Chris your talking about?"

"I don't understand why you all are so quick to take his side in everything. After three years he comes back and it's like he's some kind of God to you people. He is not all you all praise him to be. Knowing I don't want him he still pops up at my house practically stalking me using Mona as an excuse." I started tearing up. "He is not who you think he is."