Done with Daddy (25)

Camila
Waiting at their gate I tap my foot. They were suppose to land an hour ago. I swear if I don't get my daughter all hell will break loose. Looking around I spot camera men. Rolling my eyes I watch him carrying Mona and his little "friend" with them coming my way.

"She's a sleep and there are cameras around as you can see so try and not be a bitch until we aren't around them." Chris mumbled and walked pass me. I stood there just stuck.

"I'm sorry he's just a little grumpy from the earlier flight ." The girl says touching my arm.

I walk away not ever trying to address her. Chris was waiting in my car sleeping. He had already put Mona in her seat. The chick sat in front while I got the driver seat. I drove not saying a word.

"So....uh what do you do for a living?" She nervously asked fumbling with her fingers.

"I'm a dancer. I work for mine instead of leaching off of others."

"Ok look I get you don't like me for whatever reason you have but I-I just can't keep letting you disrespect me. I work just like you do. When I'm not modeling I'm serving tables at ihop so you have no right talking about me. I'm done trying to be nice to you if you can't even do that." She softly snapped and took a breath looking over at me. Hearing small chuckles I look back.

Chris stretched with a groan. "She told you."

"Shut the hell up Chris."

"Nah I'm good but you can tho."

******

"I saw lion and zebra and fish and birds." Mona has been telling me about her stay with Chris since I dropped him and Jayla at his moms. It took me almost twenty minutes to get all those bags he got for her.

"That's great baby did you have fun?"

"Yes I wanna stay with daddy again." I was hopping she wouldn't ask that. With me and Chris not getting along right now it's gonna be hard for both of us to be around each other and not want to bite ones head.

"Ok baby we can arrange that." She helped me unpack her stuff putting away her new clothes jewelry and toys. "What you wanna do today pumpkin?" She did her famous thinking face and shrugged. "Well I'm going to see grandpa you wanna come with me?" She just nodded as we walk out her room.

My phone rang as we came back to the living room. Thinking it was Chris Mona ran to pick it up answering on speaker like she always does. "Daddy?"

"Nope step daddy where's your mommy?" I heard Matt chuckle. She looked at the phone and hung up.

"Mona why did you do that."

"It was a stranger mommy." she sat my phone down and turns on the tv.

"You are to grown." I take my phone to call him back. "Hey sorry about that."

"It's all good day when do I get to meet her we been talking for a minute and I've met everyone else but your daughter."

"Well you meeting them wasn't suppose to happen but you can meet her on your twentieth birthday." I grab my purse and Mona leaving out the house.

"Aw that's not fair she should get to know her future step daddy." I know he's only joking but marriage is the last thing on my mind right now. just the thought makes me nervous.

"Ha ha funny." I gave a half hearted laugh. "So what you call for?"

"My dick hard and I needed someone to help me put it to sleep again." thank good I took I off speaker. "You trynna be down?"

"I have Mona with me and I'm going to see my dad. Call up some other girl you know." I turn down the neighborhood of my dads new house.

"I don't want a girl. I've tasted a woman and I'm hooked."

"Still a no Matt."

"Ok just send me something real quick."

"Did you not just hear where I said I was going?"

"Yeah I'm sure yo pops got a bathroom of something so you can snap something for me real quick."

"No."

He chuckled and hung up.

*******

"So what do I own this visit?" We sat in the kitchen drinking coffee while Mona watched tv eating some strawberries.

"Well you know how I called you the other day. I want to ask you something."

"Is it about Chris?" He mumbled.

"Yes. I know you told me all that stuff but I'm really finding it hard to believe it now. I've spent time with him and he's not at all how you said."

"You ever think he's just trying to trick you. You lost all memory of him he's taking this as a opportunity to start all over. Don't tell me your thinking about giving him another chance."

"I'm just trying to figure this out. No one but you knows about the real him as you said. I tell Isabel everything like everything....its not adding up at all." I saw sweat starting to form on his head. "Dad you didn't lie to me did you?"

He got up storming into the kitchen. "I'm your father. I only want what's best for you."

"Dad!" I can't believe him. Just when I thought I was wrong about him he proves me right.

"I did what I thought would protect you both!"

"And you didn't once think Mona would ask about her father or I would ask about him. The first thing that popped in that head is to tell me some shitty lie. I have been so rude and cruel to him all because of you."

"Hey you lower your voice when talking to me I am your father you will respect me." he towered me pointing his finger in my face.

"Why should I you don't respect me. Your a evil controlling man who I hate to believe is my father. This is the last time you try to change me into someone I will never be. I hate you." The back of his hand quickly ran over my face.

"Camila I am so sorry I-"

I returned the act. My face stung and now so did my hand. "How dare you put your hands on me!?" He looked at me with dark eyes breathing extra heavy.

"Did you just slap me?"

"Do to others as you want done to you. Remember that....daddy?" Chuckling he pulled me by my shirt.

"Do you want to die huh? You want your daughter to be mother less. If you ever touch me like that again I will end you." he threw me across the floor. "Mommy!" Mona ran over looking over me then at my dad. "Why you hit mommy?"

"Because mommy was being bad. Come here baby." he smiled holding his arms out.

"No you mean!" She hugged me kissing my head.

"Fine then I'm done trying to protect you two ungrateful bitches. Get out of my house...NOW!" I quickly grab our stuff running out with Mona in my arms. I sped away from that he'll never looking back.

All this time I've been acting this way towards Chris because of my father. I was wrong to think he had changed and that's why I'm crying in my car at a empty parking lot. My head laid on the wheel as I cried my eyes out. My face was puffing and not from me crying.

"Mommy please don't cry." I heard Mona whisper. Looking back she was about to start.

"I'm so sorry you saw that baby. We will never go back to seeing grandpa ever again."

"I hate him!"

"So do I baby. Now we have to go see daddy." I dried my face smiling back at her. She's my angel for always staying so strong when I'm weak.

"Daddy make you happy mommy?"