Daughters (53)

Chris
"Daddy daddy daddy!!" Mona jumped on my bed. "Wake up wake up wake up!!"

"Lil but come on now daddy tired....why you up so early." I grab her mid air cuddling her close to my chest. "We going back sleep goodnight."

She giggle loud squirming. "Noooooo I'm hungry!" Letting her go she smiled poking my freckles. "What these?"

"Freckles." I mumbled slipping back to sleep. She put that to a stop real quick pushing me.

"Hungry!"

"Ok ok!" I groan sitting up wiping my eyes. "What you want?"

"IHOP smiley!"

I guess we goin out for breakfast.. After getting bathed brushing her teeth dressing her which I think I did a pretty damn good job of and all that I went to do myself. As I'm grabbing some keys my wallet and phone walking out the door I look back at her. Arms crossed pout on her lips. "Come on."

"My hair daddy." Shit.

I forgot all about that since Cam usually handles that. Thinking I quick I take us to my moms house. "Stacey thank god fix my baby hair for me." I held Mona to her.

"Oh yeah hey bro I'm good to thanks for asking." She rolled her eyes taking Mona. "Let's see what we can do. You have such pretty hair what does your mommy do?"

"Tails."

"Ok well we are gonna do a cute little bun since it's quick."

I sat watching her pull up all her hair then do some tucking shit until it looked like a doughnut. She jumped up smiling at me. "You look beautiful baby." She blushed giggling and went to hug Stacey.

"You should learn to at lease do simple stuff to her hair. Someone might not always be available."

"I know I'll have you teach me something tomorrow."

We left heading to IHOP. Got a booth near the window. A waiter came over took our drinks orders. I got a coffee and orange juice while lil bit got apple juice. We colored her little activity page waiting for the food we ordered to come.

"Daddy when mommy come back?"

"In a few days baby she's working." She nods as our food is brought over.

So on today's agenda we have shots of Mona as an audition type thing for this children's modeling agency. They called and we scheduled a session. Next I have a meeting with someone from Pink Dolphin about the shop and finally ending the day with dinner at Carlton's. It's not a busy one but it's a day.

Mona ate her little pancakes with the fork bigger than her hand. It was so cute I had to take a picture and send it to Cam. Last I heard from her she's having the time of her life. I'm glad she's happy that's all I could ask for. All I'm wishing for is she comes home safe and just same as when she left. After finishing we came to the new shop. I had to approve my side. I'll personally be adding a few things but that's later closer to the opening date which we have yet to set up.

"Daddy I want ice cream." Mona whined hanging on my leg as I walk around.

"Ok Lil bit after we leave here well get ice cream." I sigh getting annoyed.

She's been like this since we got here. I don't know what's up with her.....maybe she needs a nap. Yeah that's probably it

"Excuse me I'm looking for Christopher Washington." This voice softly says from the entrance.

Turning I see this girl I mean woman.....angel?

"Uh that's me what can I do for you?" I walk up picking Mona up.