Memories(30)

Chris
"So here is the line up. Jacob Latimore a new artist will open then Beck will come out and girls you will close. So far all the shows are just about sold out the first show is sold out."

The OMG summer tour will officially begin next week. They have been working hard and I'm really proud of them.

"Ahhhh I can wait this is so exciting!" Zonnique jumped around. "The stage is awesome and our fans are so excited."

"I bet now we need to do the promotional photos and some radio and TV interviews so get ready for those. The first is today at noon at a local station they have been giving away passes and tickets so you'll go there talk about the tour the album your working on and so on."

I dismissed the meeting. Letting out deep sigh I kick my feet up laying my head back. I've been up since six running around for shit.

My kids at Swizz Academy are having a art show, the show off of the new BP line is coming up, of course the girls tour and doing the final touches on Mona's room. Anna came by my house this morning to. Crying just not looking her best. I had to call my bodyguards to get her off my property.

"Mr. Washington Janiya is here." my receptionist calls threw the speaker on my desk.

She walked in a few seconds later with McDonalds bag and cup holder. "Hey." she smiled coming over sitting next to me.

"What's good something in there for me?"

"Yeah go crazy while I tell you some great news. First is Camila coming out anytime soon?"

"If I ask her to and she's not working she'll bring that ass to daddy. Why?" I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"Me and my girl have some extra tickets to see Musiq soul child tomorrow night I was gonna ask you guys to come with us. It'll be like a double date." she smiled drinking her shake.

"Your girl...like a best friend?"

"No my girlfriend like a boyfriend but with a girl."

"Your a lesbian?"

"Yes hence my girlfriend."

Who would've thought. "Wow I'd never guess you were on that team." I smirked as we chuckled.

"You never asked so no need to bring it up. So you gonna make that call tell Camila to as you said bring that ass to daddy."

"Yeah." I take out my phone going to her contact. "Random question...who's the more dominant one in your relationship?"

"Oh she is I'm way to shy to be taking control of anything." she blushed just as Cam picked up.

"Hey."

"What's up baby?"

"Nothing much I just finished a new video and I'm on my way to pick up Rebecca and Mona. What you doing I miss you."

Biting my lip I lean back in my chair. "I miss you to baby. Janiya just invited us to a concert."

"You still hanging with her?"

"Yes so you down or what?"

"I don't know if I say no will you two be alone at the concert?"

"No it'll be me Janiya and her girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? She's gay?"

"Yes Mily now will you please give me your answer."

"Um yeah I'll start looking for a flight now." I hear a door shut followed by my princess voice.