Found(38)

Chris
They tracked the call and we all went out. I had my fastest car with me. All they had to do was give me the address and I was gone. I should've guessed Anna should do some psycho shit like this. She's officially gone crazy and will pay for taking my child.

"I swear soon as I see that bitch it's over. I will ring that bitch dry! She took my child my daughter...and thought in some way she would get away with it? Hell no my daughter is smarter than her at three years old. Dump bitch don't even know what's coming her way." Camila went on and on taking off jewelry outing her hair up.

"Better you than me I can't be putting my hands on girls but I will enjoy seeing you beat the bitch to a pulp. Bet that shit sexy as hell." I smirked swerving into a lane following the directions of my GPS. "Ok so I don't know if this really is the time but I'm thinking about buying a house out in Atlanta. I know that's home for you and I didn't want to take you away and wanted to surprise you."

"Really your gonna move out there for me? What about your dads place?"

"Of course. I'll keep my businesses and the house out here as like a vacation home."

She hugged the side of me since I was still driving. cars were honking horns and shit but I paid it no mind. I'm getting my daughter back and could care less about these nobodies.

"I love you Chris."

"Do you mean that?" She nods stealing a kiss quickly. "I love you to baby. Soon as we get Mona were leaving this devil city." She chuckled nodding stealing another kiss as we pull up to the place with cop cars behind us.

I get out quickly with Cam by my side. We were on some Bonny & Clyde type shit. Kicking in the door I hear a scream. Camila went right for Anna who was stupidly standing dead in front of us with this dumb ass look on her face.

"Did you really think you would get away with taking my child?" She smirked walking up. "You are dumber than I thought."

"Don't come near me or I'll hurt that child of yours." she threaten. "All this could've been avoided if you would've stayed away from him. He was mine first!"

"Did you think this would make me want you!? Taking my child!?" She jumped at my voice. "Your a psycho"

"But I'm your pyscho baby. I love you so much Chris. Why can't you love me back?"

"You don't force love on people you idiot." Cam spoke before charging tackling her into the fridge. They went at it as the cops finally came in.

I don't know what those fuckers were doing. They got them apart showing Anna busted face. I held Cam while they put Anna in cuffs.

"Where's the girl?"

"I don't know she's somewhere in here. She ran off earlier after I tried feeding her. She's a brat I should've dropped her off at a gas station and let some creep take her for himself. Bet she would've enjoy her first serving of dick at three."

I held tighter onto Camila. We hear footsteps looking around. "Mommy...daddy?" Up at the top of the steps Mona was holding her arm dried up tears on her face.

"Oh my god Mona!" Cam ran up picking her up. "Look at me are you ok did she hurt you at all?"

"My arm hurt. She pushed me." she cried laying on her shoulder.

"It's ok baby we here now. She'll never hurt you again." I kissed her head holding them both in my arms.

Camila
She ate her ice cream with her good arm smiling kicking her feet. The story has already spread around the internet. Everyone is sending these comments about her safety. It was nice to see all the positivity being sent to us. Tons of gifts were sent to Mona room at the hospital. She had a broken arm. They gave her a cast with her favorite color pink. Janiya and her girlfriend, Tinashe and Evan Ross brought her some treats signing her cast. Evan even sang for her.

I'm just happy to have my baby back. It was hell just reliving what Chris must've gone through only longer. I truly have come to love Chris again and can't wait to go back to Atlanta move into our new home and just be a happy family.

"Mommy look." she showed me the build a bear with a cast on its arm just like hers Janiya got her. I kissed her head holding her closer. I'm so happy she's back. "Daddy!"

"Hey princess you ready to go?"

"Yes I'm sleepy."

"We all are baby just happy your back safely. We missed you so much." I started tearing up.

"It's really good you know to call the police I'm proud of you baby." Chris kissed her head. "All right ladies it's time to go."