First day (52)

Camila
Smiling I hop out the car as the guards take my bags putting them in the plane. Chris is letting me take his private jet so I don't have to pay for a plane ticket everytime. The first top is in LA and I'm scheduled for a class, a solo dance for the DC page and I'm gonna be a guest star in another choreographers class.

"Mommy don't go." Mona said once again as I get out the car.

"I'll be back baby daddy is here with you." I kiss her cheeks putting her down grabbing my phone.

Chris is still upset. I convinced him to come back to bed but he doesn't hold me like he use to. It still feels like I'm sleeping alone.

"We'll have fun while mommy is working lil bit. We can do whatever you want." He kissed her cheek. "Call when you land."

I sigh at how his tone changed when talking to me. I put her in the car to give us alone time. "Baby please stop being mad at me. I don't get it what can I do to make you forgive me."

"Camila I can't just not be mad. You don't care about me!"

"Yes I do! Ok look I'm sorry.....this is just really big for me and I admit to putting anything besides this trip aside." I started crying as he smiled bringing me in a tight hug. "I don't want to leave with you still upset with me I love you so much Chris I'll never act this way again and I promise to take care of myself."

He cupped my face smashing our lips together. I moaned from the feeling of his lips which I haven't felt in to long. Parting we both breath heavy. "Damn I missed your lips." I blushed as he gripped my waist. "Hey Stan watch Mona for a bit." He dragged me up the stairs into the plane kicking everyone out. Closing the door to the bed room he tossed me on the bed. "Strip now."

Squealing I quickly undress just as he pounced on me not wasting anytime slidding deep inside me. "Shit baby I missed you so much."

"Don't you ever do some.....dumb shit like this again uh!" He gripped my thighs biting his lip.

"Yes daddy oh my god!" I grab my breast as he goes into some type of hyper speed. This is what happens when you have sex like we do then just stop randomly. So much built up turns into crazy rough make up sex. "Fuck more baby I need more."

He threw my legs back touching the mattress growling digging deeper inside me. Suddenly slowing down my eyes roll back. "Say sorry to daddy." His deep voice whispers in my ear.

"im papá lo siento por favor dame más te quiero te quiero." (im sorry daddy please give me more i love you i love you) He grunts sinking his nails in my hips.

"Mmmm uh I love that Spanish shit. Am I fucking you good baby huh daddy put in work." He smirked squeezing my breast going harder but still slow.

"Yes yes yes yes ooooooooh shit I'm cuming!!"
*********
I finally got settled in my hotel room ready to freshen up and get ready for my class. It's in an hour so I'm gonna go grab a bite then head to the arena where the World of Dance tour is being held for the first stop. I shower then get dressed.

Heading down to the lobby I see wildabeast. He waved coming over hugging me. "Where boss man at?"

"Home I'm here for the world of dance tour."

"Oh shit great im'ma have to make sure we do something like a collaboration but I gotta go I'll see you around."

I rented a car and head out to find something to eat. There were so many choices but I stopped at a In-and-Out. I got my stuff to go and head back to my hotel to eat. While eating I got a call from Chris. "Hey baby you there yet?"