Party!(48)

Chris
I had to get up early for a few meetings I have scheduled for today. A lot of stuff to be getting done and with my second child on the way I gotta make moves to insure I can provide for my growing family.

Finishing dressing I kiss Mily head then her stomach. As I open my door I find Mona her good arm rubbing her eye. "Daddy I had bad dream."

"Aw I'm sorry baby I wish I could help but daddy has to work. Why don't you sleep with mommy until I get back." she nods taking my hand letting me walk her to bed.

She climbed in slugging up to my pillow and giggles wiggling around. "You come back soon daddy?"

"Yes baby I'll be back soon as I can princess." I kiss her head.

Rushing out I get in my car heading to the first place. Im opening up a collaboration store and picking the spot. Gettting to the first spot the other clothing owners were waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late but let's get to business."

The realtor opens up the place letting us in. I looked around planning out where this and that would go. It's scheduled to open next spring so I'm hoping everything goes by smooth. I got the keys and everything for the shop thanking the realtor for her time and head off for my next spot.

The culinary add on to Swizz academy. I'm gonna use the Atlanta location as a test run to see if I want to add it to the New York location. It'll be closed for a few months which in hoping doesn't hurt profits. Today I'm meeting with a few construction worker first then some chefs who will teach the classes.

As I'm heading to the academy Cam calls me. "Hey baby momma."

"Chris where are you!?" She yelled making me frown.

"Uh on my way to the academy to talk with some contractors about the add on....where are you?" I asked slow and low.

"With the caterer for our party later tonight." She said more calm and muffled. "Oh this is good."

"Oh ok did I need to be there for planning or..."

"Well no but I expected you to. It's fine though I'll see you when you get back."

"Woah wait baby do you want me home?" I park in front of the building. "If so I'll be there in a heart beat."

"No no your working just come home before seven please."

"Anything for you baby." Walking in I went to my office first. Checking over a few things waiting for the guys to arrive.

"Mr Washington your 11'o clock is here." The receptionist walks in after knocking and let in the contractors.

"Gentleman it's nice meeting you all again. We worked together building this wonder place and I've brought you back to help with the next part. I need you all to help me bring the art of food to this building."

Camila
"Can we get these torches up and flaming please!" I call out to the decorators having them running around. Going int the kitchen in handed the menu for all the foods to make sure it's what I ordered. "Looks good can we please have everything ready by the time everyone is here." The servers and cooks all nod and go on with what their doing.

In about two hours guest will start coming. The food was here still being prepared, set up of the backyard was being decorated as we speak. I'm pretty worn out from the last minute running around. It was hot out which made my feet swell and hair frizz up a bit. I know with the new found information I should be taking it easy but easy is just not for me.

"Mommy aunt becca here."

The new family came in baby in Carlton's arms. "Hey we have arrived!"

Chuckling I wave him off grabbing my little nephew. "Yeah all I'm worried about is this little cutie. Hi handsome...oh you just keep on getting cuter."